panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-06-09

Drag resize and own navigation bar

Hi guys,

feeling a tad stupid about this, but it's been Months since my last Tour and I can't recall what to do:

I've made a tour in TW 6.0 and now want to publish it in 6.5 and want to allow drag resize. This isn't happening and I'll presume has to do with importing from 6.0. Is there something I'm missing here?
I also want to publish my own toolbar (is a pop-up) on fullscreen and ensure they stay at the correct relevant position. The problem is that once I've clicked "Full screen of main Window" under publish settings and then preview and doubleclick fullscreen I'll get the tool bars moving to relevant position and the window goes fullscreen but the pano itself won't go full screen and instead stays at my initial 900x600 size.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2011-06-09

In the Publish settings you want to the "General" tab and select options for Fullscreen.

• 1. Enable Full Screen. 
  • 2. Full Screen of main viewer (meaning all the stage) not just the "scene viewer". Unless your scene viewer covers the whole stage.

Pop-Up windows need to be anchored into place using the Target Azimuth (9 selectable squares) or X/Y Coordinates.

Remember: The Target Azimuth is relevant to the complete stage (main viewer) not just the scene viewer. 

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-06-10
Hi there Smooth,

I did all that before i posted... still don't get the drag resize effect, nor do I get a full screen pano as stated. I presume this has to do with v.6 build and v6.5 publish. Which is a very annoying as I'll have to rebuild the tour :-(
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2011-06-13

No, you must set the stage to be 100x100% not pixel size, nothing has changed in this regard.

Regards, Smooth [8D]