panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-06-23

play / pause button

Hello,
I am using TourWeaver 6.5 trail.
i created a virtual tour that combined five panoramas. i add a play/pause button as a panorama controller. The button define as a Toggle. At the first panorama it works fine but when i pass to the others and click that button it takes me back to the first panorama.
I will be more than happy if someone could help me with that problem.
thanks
Dana
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2011-06-24

The Play/Pause button will stop/continue a "movie track" at the point it is at on a movie line where it is interrupted.

You can manually drag the mouse and change scenes etc, but as soon as you click to continue the movie track with the Play/Pause button the tour will start back up where the tour was last interrupted. 

You need to be sure that all the scenes are part of the same movie track and have this movie track assigned to the Play/Pause button.

It is possible to have multiple movie tracks and controls for each.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-06-24
This is frustrating thing to know.
And now, how do i create multiple movie tracks?
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2011-06-24

Yes, it can be frustrating if you don't know the process, but this is a very powerful feature of Tourweaver and one that opposition programs would love to have.

As you build a tour Tourweaver makes a "default" movie track called "slideshow". You can view this movie track by clicking on the MovieREC button the Tourweaver GUI.

Once in this view you can make a "copy" of the "slideshow" movie track and modify it to suit your needs. It is possible there to set any of "your" movie tracks as the new "default". You can also set a button (or multiple buttons) to follow and play any of your movie tracks by assigning them.

With movie tracks you can adjust rotation time, direction, set FOV, audio, zoom in/out at locations by adding new "frames" and assigning properties to them.

It is worth reading the (F1) Tourweaver help files (Look for "Movie REC Panel"). But, nothing is going to teach you more than trail and error.

Regards, Smooth [8D]