panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-07-12

Auto Play Speed Jerky | Link Speed Smooth

This topic has been covered before but with no definitive answers.

When the tour opens it seems a little more jerky and faster compared to when a link is clicked on.

View Tour

I have set the default movie and speed. The speed of the default movie matches that of the SlideShow. Along with setting the preferences scene tab to match.

Under the properties and actions of each scene it too matches the speed settings of the movie.

Why then does the tour appear to be moving more jerky and faster in auto play than when clicking on a link (Thumb, Radar, Hotspot, etc.)?

A very good demonstration of what I'm talking about, while the tour is "auto rotating", click on the third blue button near the bottom (rotate right). Very noticeable difference.

Before mailing the link to the client, I will have friends and family give it a go for me. My mother even noticed it and she is 73

Side note: On publish settings I have my movie selected.

Thanks guys!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-07-14

Seems this is a per machine issue?

On my 24" monitior with 1900 resolution, it is jerky and fast.  On my wifes machine (an outdated, slow, limited RAM and 17" monitor) it works and looks great.

I have filled out a couple of tickets, however. Have had no response from Easy P?  Is Easy P on holiday?

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2011-07-14

This is the relevant thread I remember.

CPU power plays it part.

Regards, Smooth [8D]