HTML5 tour suggestions and bugsI have just started uploading dual flash/html5 tours and i have noticed a number of issues.
1. Html pano thumbnails don't always display the thumbnail picture. I use the standard thumbnail strip. Of all my html five tours most only display 1 out of 3 thumnails. Why some and not all?
2. Html tours rotate way to fast! Slow it down or allows us to set that.
3. How about some proper documentation on what will and wont work in html5 tours so i know what i can put in there. I use both and i want to maximise my time working in tw.
4. My tours contain 90% stills. I need these to show up in html5. Thats what my clients want. I shoot real estate and accommodation and you cant do 360s in most rooms, too small. And front shots are critical in real estate photography. Not everyone shoots museums with gaping rooms!
5. An auto start in html5 would be nice so the tours starts rotating automatically.
6. An autolevel in html5 would also be nice so when a tour restarts it levels itself and starts rotating automatically.
7. Play/pause and skip to next scene buttons would be nice.
8. A help button that explains the buttons in html5 as i cant add one myself.
The thumbnail bug is irritating and my clients are savvy and will pick that up straight away. I will be forced to blame the software yet again
which gets tiring. I will no doubt get complaints about the speed as
well. What is the timeline for fixing the bugs and is the html5 being refined with any of these suggestions?