panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-07-14

Combining completed projects

Hello again,

So here is a new one I searched for but couldn't locate.

I want to combine 2 projects that have already been completed into 1 new project. Here is what I mean:

Home A - all complete with hotspots, text placement, and published.

Home B - same as above

Now I want to make a tour and call it "Neighborhood" and use all of my work that I did on home A and B in my new tour.

Or, do I have to go back and recreate everything from scratch? Ideally I would simply like to cut and paste out scenes to help speed up the process.

Thanks, Mike

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-07-14
Hi Mike, why not just open the existing project and Save As "Neighborhood" and just relace the panos? Maybe I am not clear on your objective.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2011-07-14

Play Next Tour via the Publish settings.

Or:

Make a Hotspot like to the the next tour by entering the known URL.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-07-14

Okay, now you went and did it.

Often I buy software that I am somewhat happy with. But now with TW - I am almost certain this is turning into the best purchase I have EVER made.

Thank you to everyone. Mike

*nerjaace - Smooth pretty much answered it for me (although I wasn't looking to leave one completed movie to jump into another one)

I have a LOT of condos and different properties that I want to try and link together. For now, I am just doing individual condos, but eventually I want to tie them together with each other - from the outside.

Like I said - today I do all the work on condo A

Tomorrow I open a new project for condo B

The next day I do condo C.

Now, I want to have an outside shot of the exterior of the building with hotspots to each corresponding condos location. i.e. bottom floor, top floor, next to pool and so on. Once I begin to put them all into one file (exterior -> condo A ->back to exterior ->condo C -> and so on) I just didn't want to rely on needing to recreate all the scenes again. Smooth's answer was just what the Dr. ordered.

Thanks again, Mike