panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-08-30

Components and buttons!

hi friends

is there any websites that i can download or buy good designed buttons to use as hotspots and radars in TW ?

also i need to buy or download flash buttons control for scenes, like up, down, fullscreen, and so,,,

i am not an expert in design, so i just need to buy or download free stuff to help me do nice virtual tours,

thankyou all.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-02

hi friends

thank you all

i think we new users need "skins shop" to buy skins from it  :)

i have an idea for that:

if any designer want to sell his skins or projects he can find one of the website that give a seller acount to sell designs

like these http://mashable.com/2009/02/28/sell-designs-online/

=======================

there are many new TW users like me will be very happy to buy your designs :)

=======================

xyz360 i loved your designs and i will contact you from your website soon :)

thankyou

=======================

we need to here from easypano.com about the skins shop.

========================

best regards.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-04

Thanks for your suggestion sendhona, Easypano plan to provide a platform for tourweaver users to buy and sell skin freely in our website after our new panoweaver8 and tourweaver7 being released .

Dear all friends , if you have any good ideas or suggestions about this platform ,please let us know!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-06
Thank you cheer

that was a good news

and it wold be greet if we can buy from this platform :

creativity sinks

new flash thumbnails

new ProgressBars

flash radars and buttons

and so on :)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-08

xyz360 a have send a msg for you.

please see your inbox.

regard

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-08-31

hi sendhona ,

We have a file about how to customized thumbnail of tourweaver6.5 . http://www.easypano.com/product-documents.html  .

Also we have a page about downloading free skin : http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-skin.html You will get methods about how to customize your own skin in that page .  

Further more we have a talent friend who is good at creative skin and button designing . You can contact him by this email address. contato@xyz360.com.br

We welcome all friends who have talent in designing to share your creativity and experiences with us .

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-08-31

Sendhona

I feel ya!!! I am not at all creative thus it takes me too much time to come up with the good stuff like so many others here on the board.

Cheer thanks for the info, does your friend have a website we could view?

Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-08-31

Sendhona,

I feel you on that creativity part. I too sometimes need help there. There are so many creative people on this site I just say wow.

Cheer - Thanks for the info, does your friend have a website we could check out?

Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-08-31
Lee,
sorry about late reply . That talent friend calld Daniel and his website is  http://www.xyz360.com.br/ .A few weeks ago ,he has talked about his plan about specializing in "designing and selling Tourweaver skin and button " with us . He has sent us a few samples which are very creative and cool .So you can check his web or contact with him . contato@xyz360.com.br

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-08-31

As many people who have talent of skin or thumbnail designing and people who want to buy thoes creative design , why not Easypano provide a open stage called " TW skin design store" Just like "App store  "?

What do you think of this idea ?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-01
Hello Guys,

I'm Daniel, the photographer/designer that Cheer have mentioned.

Thanks Cheer for inputing me into this thread.

"Sendhona" - Please visit www.xyz360.com.br/english and click only on the main window image links.

Those ones were just a first start on the creation of tourweaver skins. There's no option to buy them yet.

You can see other works here:

RealEstate

Rio Carnival

Please let me know what you think about these skin demos and works.

Best Regards,

Daniel Farjoun
www.xyz360.com.br