and see the floor

how to do it?

thankyou.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-08
Sendona
I asked about this awhile ago and found thus text

Thanks for the comments. The mirror ball is really easy to create in Photoshop. I will explain using keyboard strokes as I do it that way and only takes a few seconds. I avoid using the mouse.

1. open the pano in photoshop

2. CTRL J (to copy image)

3. press M (to select the rectangular marquee tool)

4. drag the 'marching ants' from top of image down to where the tripod legs appear. Do not allow any part of the tripod within the selection.

5. CTRL T

6. drag the top edge of the transform box right down to the bottom of the image to cover the tripod.

7. the next steps are down to what you prefer, ie flatten the image or save as layers etc, but whatever you do, the two layers need to be combined.

My normal workflow is to create the mirror ball last and before I resize and convert to JPEG. I dont flatten the TIFF with the mirror ball layer as it leaves me options if required and it only takes a few seconds to create anyway.

Hope you understand my instructions.

A while back someone in this forum discribed this procedure and suggested a website ... I think it was pixelator.

How to create the Mirror Ball w/ Photoshop

Page 9 , but the flip book was very informative

Here is the original post you should check this out especially the "Ship Tour" and the use of buttons so cool

Original Post - Ship Tour

Thanks Lee
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-09

Hi Lee

thank you for your reply 

i am sure it was helpfull for the Photoshop users

but unfortunately i dont have Photoshop

i use gimp and paint.net but also not professionally of course :)

i was thinking that there is a software to do this

any hope?!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-09

This can be done in Gimp using the folowing:

1. open the pano in gimp
2. make a copy of the Layer
3. Use the selection tool to make the selection of the image to copy down
4. use the "scale Tool" Ctrl + T drag the 'marching ants' from top of image down to where the tripod legs appear. Do not allow any part of the tripod within the selection.

5. this is where it got muddy to me because I don't use Gimp....
6. drag the top edge of the transform box right down to the bottom of the image to cover the tripod. (this in Gimp didn't work the same as Photoshop)

But in essence what should happen is you grab the "top - middle" of the image and drag it straight down and it (in Photoshop... covers the bottom part of the image with the reversed top"

It didn't do this in Gimp (Maybe we have a Gimp Power User that knows how to do this)

7. the next steps are down to what you prefer, ie flatten the image or save as layers etc, but whatever you do, the two layers need to be combined.

Save the image under a different name (as to not replace your original)

Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-10

Hi leescott

Thank you very much for tour time

you did a great help

but the problem is me :)

i do not know how to design at all :))

so thank you again

have a good day:)

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-12
You can download a photoshop action for the floor cap here:
http://www.vamos360.com/effe/Cap.atn

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-13
Hi
Panoweaver8 will support little planet effect and you can make it very easy by next version of panoweaver.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-15

vilmer

That was so cool!!!!!!!!! [8D]I need to look up that actions create ability. Sweet!!!!!!!

Thanks for that tip[:star:]

----
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-15
You're welcome Lee.
I do have to say that I'm not the creator of that one, I once downloaded it somewhere myself and have no idea where.

Creating an action is very simple btw, just hit the 'record' button, do the actions you want to automate in photoshop, hit the stop button, and you're done.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-15
Quote: Originally posted by cheer on September-13-2011
Hi
Panoweaver8 will support little planet effect and you can make it very easy by next version of panoweaver.

The little planet is a different feature than that of this "mirror ball" but very cool feature none the less. Not sure you would cap the nadir with a little planet image? 
Will the little planet feature have ability to be used with tourweaver, when clicked zoom into tour from little planet, like krpano?

Thanks,

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-16

Panoweaver8 will support transition effect from little planet view to normal view .Our tourweaver7 developers are working on the new release version. I have tell them your helpfil suggestion .And they are testing about it .Thank for your suggestion.