panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-08

Tourweaver for Video Tour?

Has any one used Tourweaver 6.0 or 6.5 to make a video tour?

I use 6.0 and love it for virtual tours using 360 images and stills but have an upcoming project that will use multiple video clips

Here's what I did a few years back and paid a webmaster to do the map navigation; http://www.virtualalbuquerque.com/Portfolio/IMGGolf/

Anybody have a project that used multiple video clips?

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-11
You can create a standard 'virtual tour' with tourweaver. The text box on your skin can be made into a video playing box which changes with each new pano displayed. This video is synchronised to the pano you are viewing. This lets you get the best of both worlds - 360 pano AND video clip although it will mean your tour is quite 'heavy' on the download speeds.
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-12
Yes ,you can try to downmload a free trial version of tourweaver6.5 to try it : http://www.easypano.com/download/software/tw6win_pro.exe if you have any problem ,please send email to support@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-20

I just did a test with Tourweaver 6.5 to make sure I can use it for my Video Golf Course Tour and it worked great!

I used a large Map of the Golf Course with HotSpots on 2 holes that open PopUp Windows that have a Flash Video of the hole in it.

That means using PopUps from a Map I can have Stills, Virtual Images and Still Photos pop up from the Course Layout.

I am going to blow the golf courses away with this product!!

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-09-20

Hi djaurand,

I am very happy to hear that you could use Tourweaver to do your Golf project .Thank for your support for our products.As our new tourweaver7 will be released , if you buy tourweaver6.5 now you can get free upgrade to tourweaver7 .If you meet any problems during using tourweaver ,please let us know , we will give you solution quickly. I can not wait to view your beautiful Golf virtual tour  .