I want to buy this lens to use it with Tourweaver

http://www.pano-pro.com

is it supported ?

thank you.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-10-13

Hi sendhona,

i have check the len you suggest.The answer is Yes. Tour weaver support this len. The image type tourweaver support is

1.spherical panorama

2.cylindrical panorama

3.Kaidan One shot

4.Remote Reality One shot

5.0-360 One shot

6.single fish eye

7.still iamge cubic

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-10-14
Hi seconda, I use a 0-360 one shot which works the same at the pano pro and yes TW supports it no problem.

I wiould say however that if you have not yet commited to buying, have a good think about it as if this is a long term business you are planning then you should consider using DSLR + fisheye lens etc.

Main factors to consider are naturally quality but also with a one shot system your lens (mirror) has a limited life span i.e scratches, blemishes start to appear over a period and render it pretty useless. If you factor this in, having to replace a mirror then you would have been better off buying a decent camera and fish eye lens which cared for would give you many many years of use.

I have been there and still am and regretting it.

Just my 2 cents worth

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-10-17

nejaace,

Good point I wish I would have bought the DLSR + fisheye lense prior to the One-shot 0-360 and canon g5. Original cost was $1000, but when I bit the bullet and got the Nikon D300 and the Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye (WHAT A Difference!!!!!!!!) If only I knew then what I know now.

The True DSLR + optional lense capabilities makes the initial investment worth it.

sendhona,

I would opt for a "True" Fisheye lense purchase over the oneshot deal.

Easy is not the best way as far the oneshot is concerned - you are very limited once that lense is purchased. I too a have a oneshot and it is sitting in my closet.

I will not sell it to anyone with the assumption that it is a "True" 360 pano because it is not. It doesn't have the depth of field, it doesn't have the clarity.

I will say it is a tru "one Shot" but that's the end of it..... 

Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-10-18
Yes , i agree with Lee and Nerjaace.If you want to produce better quality panorama and virtual tour ,the equiment is very imporment . we suggest you use DSLR+fisheye len+panohead and studio2010 .if you have any question about camera and lens and our software ,please let us know .
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-10-18

THANK YOU ALL for your comments and useful advices.