panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-29
I have hundreds of tours now to rebuild. Is there a file(s) I can replace rather than rebuild all the tours again. That would be 80 hours or more of work.   This moving goal post will happen again in the future. We could have thousand of tours already built by then. I would hope easypano is re-thinking their code design architecture for the tourweaver compiled tours to accommodate a moving goal post.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-30

Hi

You can download this zip file and release it .

Then open your HTML5 tour and open"java script" folder and copy the released file and paste to the folder and replace it .

Download this file :http://www.easypano.com/twtest/cheer/tw-min.zip

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-01

The js file in the link above I believe is corrupt. It did not work for me but the concept above did the trick. Thanks.

Get the latest tourweaver 6.5.x.

Publish any tour in HTML5.

Look in the published folder with windows explorer.

Look for the file tw-min.js in the Javascript folder.

Replace the tw-min.js file in your current tours with the new one.

Note: Your iPhone will cache the old js file for a day or more. To test out try it in another website folder. Or google up ways to delete cache in safari for iPhone. Changing any part of the url path will force the browser to not use cache.

Good thing they seperated there core app from the dynamic content. You don't have to rebuild each tour.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-01

Hi Radalltomes,

Thank for your helpful feedback .

I have published and uploaded a new tw-min.js file and replaced the previous one in my last post.

Download this file :http://www.easypano.com/twtest/cheer/tw-min.zip

You can also download latest Tourweaver from our web and  publish a sample then get new tw-min.js as Radalltomes mentioned .Then replace your previous one by it in your failed HTML5 tour.  

Any feedbacks and suggestion are appreciated!

Best regards

Cheer

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-03-10
Part of reason we bought Tourweaver is for Ipad usage. Our project works with Ipad but a lot of things seems not working fine.