panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-17

Tourweaver + Mac's + Ipad/Iphone

This may have been covered/answered before - so I apologize in advance, if it has.

The tours I produced in Tourweaver 6.5 should work on both PC's & Mac computers, correct? (Referring to Flash VR tours)

I know html5 is supposed to work on Iphones and Ipads, what do you folks do, publish in both flash and html5 for each tour you make?

Thanks.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-17

I only produce flash based tours. Until TW can include stills as well as panos, then html5 will remain useless to me. My clients keep asking for a combination of mainly stills with about 4 panos, so as frustrating as it is, until TW can export tours with stills, I have no choice but to use flash!

Willie

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-17

Thanks for your response Willie, our Flash Tours should work on Mac Computers, correct?

I don't own a Mac, so I can't test.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-17

I don't own a Mac either, but I have no reason to think it doesn't work. I'm sure there would be plenty of complaints by now if it didn't work.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-17

Hi

Honestly speaking ,Tourweaver6.5 HTML5 tour is not as powerful as flash tour but the basic features is the same except for some buttons popwindows issue .You can check this sample :http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver600/tw650demo4/tour.html

Now tourweaver7 ,we have optimized a lot of features and try to make it same as flash tour .we have optimized popwindow ,thumbnail and other features.Now it is just a beta version and we are still developing it . Here is a gallery of Tourweaver7 Beta

http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver/201110290138/start.

When you published you can choose " Merge flash and HTML5" format tour .

Because if you publish as this format tour ,it can be show as flash tour and HTML5 tour based on your browser .

For example ,if your broswer is IE it will show flash tour ;if your broswer is safari it will show HTML5 tour.

So it is very useful for different kinds of broswers.

You can try it .

Best regards

Cheer

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-28

Thanks Cheer.

That's what I was wondering about, how to publish so the tour will work  on both platforms.  I look forward to trying the Merge publish feature.

Rob