panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-22

Tip. Navigation drop downs behind iframe

Wasn't quite sure what 'subject' to put!!
A client wanted to use an iframe to display the tour, however the navigation drop downs from their web page menu was dropping behind the tour. setting wmode to transparent allows the dropdowns to appear correctly.

so.addParam("allowNetworking", "all");
so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "always");
so.addParam("allowFullScreen", "true");
so.addParam("scale", "noscale");
so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

apologies if this is well known, I just thought it might help someone and save them time!

Sale Sharks view from seats

please note the images were shot in appalling Stockport weather and will be redone ASAP (need a home premiership game played during the day with good weather!)

Regards

Stuart
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-22

Hi gyrapix ,

Could you please tell me which version of tw you use and give me a screenshots about the details of what effect you want to achieve and what's wrong about current tour you paste Sale Sharks view from seats .

You can post here or send email to support@easypano.com .if possiable we need your project file so we can test it and giv e us your details about the codings .

Thanks

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-11-23
Cheer, the problem was that the pull down menu of that site (above the pano) would drop behind the flash pano if you don't use so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

It is fine now, because Stuart uses that parameter. I agree that that parameter should be standard in the html output.

Without so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");:

With so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");: