panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-13

Official Tourweaver 7 is released !

Finally, Official Tourweaver 7 Professional is released and get $200 off for Tourweaver 6.5 Pro! We'd like to thank for all our friends and beta testers for their hard work in testing Tourweaver 7, helpful feedbacks, constructive suggestions and all long time support! Click to check 40 Reasons Why You Love Tourweaver 7 What's new in Builder:7.00.111213? Download Added features:

[+]Support adding Online video (Youtube)

[+]Support adding Polygon Hotspot on Google Maps.

[+]Support Adobe Flash Player 11 play engine and improve playing quality.

[+]Standalone SWF tour supports Adobe Flash Player 11.

Improved/Changed features:

[*] More Flash Thumbnail samples are added.

[*] Switch between"Scale to Browser Window" and "Specified Size" after building a new project.

[*] Provide sample tips when build a new project.

[*] Optimized the "Slice Display" function to adapt to Adobe Flash Player

11. Added/improveed features for HTML5 Tour:

[*] Support adding Text.

[*] Support Still Image type scene.

[*] Support adding Image.

[*] Support adding TextArea.

[*] Support adding separated common Map and GoogleMaps.

[*] Support "Specified Size" and "Scale to Browser Window"

[*] Support Anchoring function for all components.

[*] Support Anchoring function for PopupWindow.

Bug fixed:

[-]Program crashed when click "Cancel" during previewing or publishing the tour.

[-]1:6 cubic image type is not available for the Scene.

[-]Resource.zip file is too large caused by Flash Thumbnail in Flash tour.

[-]Flash tour does not work when named the scene as

1. [-]Program crashed when added Movie Controller component.

[-]Previewing is invalid when added Movie Controller component.

[-]Scale to the Browser Window Google Maps is not correct.

[-]Giga piexls Panorama slice display problem.

[-]Can not change Google Maps Viewer size after switch from "Scale to Browser Window" to "Specified Size".

[-]Publishing progress bar rollback problem. Thank you very much all Easypano friends!

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-14

Dear DominiqueGEORGE,

Thank for your constructive suggestion about download  version issue .It is a good idea.

We will modify it to make it more clear for all friends to download right latest version .

Thanks DominiqueGEORGE ! Any further suggestion are appreciated!

Best regards

Cheer

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-14
Dear Lee,

First ,I would like thank you for your long time support for Easypano.You are a faithful customer of Easypano .All your help and suggestions are appreciated!

However ,I think there is a misunderstanding about the upgrade price. If you upgrade from tourweaver6.5 to tourwever7 now the price is $200 but not $599. Secondly we have not sold as $399 for tourweaver6.5 pro. We did have a promotion to save$200 for old customer to upgrade to tourweaver6.5 but the price is not $399.
Hope you can clear and understand.
Best regards
Cheer

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-14
Dear nerjaace ,
Thank for your feeback about HTML5 tour and different broser test.
I feedbacked your concern to our developer.
Here is explaination:
1.The latest IE and Firefox support HTML5 indeed,but not support HTML5 panorama currently.Now Only safari support  HTML5 panorama.Our developer said as soon as IE and FF support HTML5 panorama,they will update our software and suport IE and Firefox  immediately.  

2.Google Maps Street View

Currently ,Google Maps Street view only open and provide HTML5 API .For Flash Google has not provide Flash API .
So Easypano only support HTML5 Google Maps Street View . As soon as Google open Flash Google Maps Street View API ,Easypano will update and provide this feature for Flash tour.

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-14

Cheer,

Thanks for the information $200 is alot more palitable than the mis-understanding of $599...  I will have to take a good look at the final release of TW7.

If it had auto-restart as one of the features as does many of the competitors out there that would make it much more viable solution.

I understand and recognize that EP's TW is robust in features , but this one small features is signficant to us as developers and really it's the smallest details that make the biggest impact.

Keep up the good work and I'll be intouch after I analyze the final release

Thanks Cheer for being a advocate for use here in the forum

Lee

Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-15

Dear Lee ,

Thank for your understanding and support .

I agree with your opinion of "small feature is signficant to customers" and we will try to optimize details of every features about Tourweaver 7 .We would like provide best ptroducts to all of our customer.

Please try our Official Tourweaver 7 and any suggestions and feedbacks are greatly appreciated .

Again ,we'd like to thank for all our friends and beta testers for their hard work in testing Tourweaver 7, helpful feedbacks, constructive suggestions and all long time support!

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-20
Still no functioning IPAD tour. I downloaded TW7 (v111213) today, built a very simple tour, 5 cylindrical views & 1 button to advance the scene. Flash version works as usual, IPAD2 (w/IOS update) does not respond at all. Tried PC version of safari with equally negative results. www.micasatours.com/demo/915 Can someone give me a hint? What am I doing wrong here?
MiCasaTours.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-20

Dear MiCasaTours

First, please download this "Flash and HTML5"tour comparasion chart to check the difference between "Flash tour and HTML5".Because some of the features HTML5 can not support fully.Click to download It could be a guide for you to make a HTML5 tour.

Second,I suggest you make 3 different sizes skins for PC, iPad and iPhone when you make a HTML5 tour .Becaue the screen size is different between PC, iPad and iPhone. Please make sure the button ,popwindow and map viewer is compatible with each display screen.

Third,please use your iPad view our iPad tour in our gallery page to check if it works.Becasue they are made by TW7 (v111213).http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver/201112141831/start.html

If it still not works,please let us know or send your project to us.We will test it and give you a solution.

Best regards

Cheer 

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-20
How do I buy TW7 and try demo??? from abroad. any links of easypano.com in internet linked to www.jietusoft.com and there isn't any tourweaver software. I dont know chinese, I used google chrome, there is some software named 'Roaming Master' but logo is same as Tourweaver. I'm newbie here, please help me :)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-21

Dear havic ,

Thank for your feedback .We have checked it here and www.easypano.com works very well .It could be your fire wall or internet link issue.Please try again and if it still not works please try to use VPN or proxy sever to visit Easypano.

Easypano provide free trial version dwonload :http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html If you want to buy Tourweaver7 just go to our online store.http://www.easypano.com/online-store.html

You can also send email to our support if you meet any problems during trying our demo or purchasing our products.(support@easypano.com)  

Best regards

Cheer

www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-12-21
Thanks, u're right. some proxy problem's here. Now easypano.com works properly.