panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-02-19

Tourweaver Pro for Mac OS X - when???

When the Mac version of Tourweaver Pro will be available?

There are many people who own Mac OS X that would love to buy your Mac product and don't have to use Parallels or Bootcamp only to work on their tours.

Mac Starter is useless, we need Pro version.

Will Easypano work on it soon?
Wirtualne Spacery Wirtualne Wycieczki Panoramy 360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-02-22
I think that the version for Mac will be available for about 2 months or less (i read it somewhere).
My question is, does my license for tw7 for windows (if i transfer it) can I use it on the version for mac (when it come out), or I need to buy another version for Mac???

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-02-22
I have been waiting for a Mac version of Tourweaver Pro for about a year now. I'm a Mac user and the only way I purchase Studio for Mac because I was told the new TW will be released soon. That soon it has been a year ago.
Allot of my customers asking to do VT for them but there is not much I can show them with Mac starter It looks unprofessional from my side
How long we have to wait?
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-02-23

Hi Friends,

Tourweaver 7 Professional Edition for Mac will be ready in a month or two if everything goes fine. It will have almost the same features as Windows version but features like Movie REC and Library, which will be added later.

License for Tourweaver 7 Windows version can be used for Mac version by then. What you need to do is transfer the key from your Windows system before you activate the Mac version. Hope you will like it.

Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-02-24
Thanks Easypano.
That are good news
Regards
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-02-24
This is great news!

What about the users with Tourweaver 6.50 license? Will they be able to transfer to Mac with version 6.50 or need to upgrade to version 7?

Also how the project files will be compatible between platforms? Can I open my project files created in Windows' Tourrweaver 6/6.50/7 on Tourweaver Mac Pro?
Wirtualne Spacery Wirtualne Wycieczki Panoramy 360