panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-03-10

Editing config_xxx.bin

Hi , has anyone had any success in getting access to the config file??

I want to see if I can make a change to my tour and wondered if anyone has manged to see inside the file. I have tried notepad but no luck there.

Any help appreciated.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-03-10
Ok I have managed to get onto the config file using a Hex Editor. However this has not helped much.

Here is what I am trying to acheive if anyone can help.

I have a tour but I want to be able to share the tour amongst various real estate agents. So basically when each agent looks at the tour it will show thier details and logos. The tour is kept very simple so only shows 1 logo within the actual tour. There are only 2 changes to be made for each agent, First the loading page and secondly the Agent logo within the tour.

I have managed to change the loading page easily enough just by making individual vt_xxx.html files and changing the image file name. But when it comes to changing the Agent logo within the tour I can only assume that the config file keeps the details to where the image gets picked up in the recources folder. So in an ideal world I would edit the config file to point to another image and save it as config2 or whatever and then make that change in the vt_xxx.html file.

I hope I am making sense??

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-03-10
Hi nerjaace,

The config file is an xml file which is ziped and encrypted (or vice versa). In other words - a lot of hacking. But you can get away with easier solution. You need flash app which loads your ini (xml) file and shows logo according to info found in that ini file. If you provide specific details i may help you.

Best wishes,
Madmux
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-03-10
Thanks madmux, is flash app some sort of software?

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja