2012-04-23
1 computer per license

Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-23
@ Brazil, thanks for explaining.

@ Panozone, for me unfortunately it did not do the trick, still get stuck at 10% when publishing with slicing on. \
any ideas? (these were old tours made with TW 7 in windows 7)

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-14
Quote: Originally posted by prb16 on May-02-2012I will keep this thread alive until we get satisfactory support from EP!WHERE IS THE SUPPORT? WHERE ARE THE BUG FIXES AND UPDATES FOR THE SOFTWARE? WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS ON THIS FORUM FROM EP?

I, like many others have invested in EP's software up to the point of purchasing TW 7, big mistake!

I had to update a VRtour which was built in TW-7 (updated site).
It is so disappointing to see that EP doesn't able to build a proper version of TW7.
Until now all versions of TW7 are filled with bugs.

Unfortunately there is no more support from EP.
Tickets (bug reports) are closed. The only answer they give is >Our developers are still working on it. we'll keep you informed<.

How long do we need to wait until there is a workable version????

The management of EP should be deeply ashamed!

I have only one recommendation, retrieve version 7 and build a new version.
To sell this "bleep" piece of software is misleading your customers!

A very disappointing (ex) fan of TourWeaver,

Harry.

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-14
@ VRtour.nl

Ashamed? Once you've paid for the product, they have no shame......and with cheer gone, it's all downhill from here folks.

You've got your work cut out for you smooth ;-)
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-15
Quote: Originally posted by selfmade648562 on August-14-2012
@ VRtour.nl

Ashamed? Once you've paid for the product, they have no shame......and with cheer gone, it's all downhill from here folks.

You've got your work cut out for you smooth ;-)

So true . . . .

See you on the other side of the world

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-16
I feel sorry for everyone who has paid for version 7 in which there seems to be no bug fixes or support!
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-08-17

Dear Easypano Users,

If you are encountering some problems during the process of using Tourweaver, please send your project to support@easypano.com and tell details about your problems. Our service team will try to work it out as soon as possible.

Tourweaver is always updated for supporting more features and fixing more bugs. For more details, please visit http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-56_519.html.

Surely, that is far from enough for optimizing the program. Your feedback and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-28
How is it that I can go to Easypano's website and all the sample tours work there in chrome but NONE of mine do?
mmetzing
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-29
Quote: Originally posted by Jack Easypano on August-17-2012

Tourweaver is always updated for supporting more features and fixing more bugs.

At this point were not interested in more useless features, were interested in fixing the long list of bugs that have been reported!

READ and participate on YOUR FORUM! If you choose not to do so, I would highly recommend shutting it down. It is not helping your business cause.

Regards,

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-30
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point were not interested in more useless features, were interested in fixing the long list of bugs that have been reported!

READ and participate on YOUR FORUM! If you choose not to do so, I would highly recommend shutting it down. It is not helping your business cause.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I second that!
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo