panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-03-23

Google Map API's

Has EP determined what to do with getting new api codes? As mentioned before, this was a feature that helped my decission in purchasing TW software. I had it 1 week and got my api but now cant use the feature on my new website or any of my customers. Is EP planning on something to replace it?
mmetzing
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-03-23

No news yet on this Mike.

Hopefully something will turn up soon. I also would love to hear from Easypano.

It appears though, because of the Javascript method used by HTML5 it doesn't require an API key. Flash on the other hand, is whole different ball game.

If you didn't already get a Flash API key, Google isn't interested in helping. Those who got one or more will get continued access but no new Flash versions will be released.

Hopefully a Javascript version will be implemented into the Flash output of Tourweaver/Panoweaver.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-03-26

Hi,all

Sorry for reply later. Bing map will replace Google map to support your flash. We are working on this issue and sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Regards 

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-03-26

So will this be Bing Map for Flash and Google Map for HTML5?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-03-26

Hi,

good guess,smooth. Full mark.

regards

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-03-26
I had a client who was selling a large rural property and was desperate for the Google map to be displayed.

I know it isn't a proper solution, but I copied the URL from Google maps with the properties co-ordinates in it and pasted it into the 'link URL' action of a control button.

It was good enough to show the location of the property, but that's all.

Gordo.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-06
I was given a shorter API code when I first started using EP. See this page https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial That code didnt work but I was able to go to the correct page and get the correct longer code. My question is, why cant EP reprogram to use this shorter code?
mmetzing
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-03-26
Interesting solution. Bing maps would be even better (especially with Birds eye view).
It's just interessting how you would implement that - is there any Bing maps API for flash?

Madmux
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3