panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-04-06

Glad to have helped Salina,

Lots of the "Bugs" noted form some users (non English countries) with TW 7.0 I simply do not have or experience. So this has had me wondering if it is a language operating system difference.

There remains the issue with YouTube video failing but most other issues people are reporting seem to work fine for me.

(.) is a period, full stop or decimal point in Australian English as I expect it is in British English and US English. The (,) comma symbol shouldn't really be used with currency. Though I admit is a thing of the past people still use. I.E: $7,500.00 instead of $7500.00 etc.

I guess it is a case of the Easypano programmers adjusting some code in the Google/Bing maps GPS Co-ords to allow (swap-able) decimal point and comma symbols, where one is an acceptable substitute for the other.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-06
Wonder if changing regional & language setting helped giovani and Ventige? If yes, this solution could help other users with Tourweaver installed on non-english Windows OS

Here's short tutorial how to change this setting in Windows XP:

1) Start>Control Panel>Regional and Language Options

2) Change into english (US)

I haven't Windows 7, so maybe let's wait for feedback from other users, if this solution work maybe somebody mmm smooth? may create same tutorial for windows 7 ? I mean changing Regional and Language options for Win 7 ?

BTW many thanks to smooth and guys from Rescom (Polish Easypano reseller www.easypano.pl) smooth show me the way, but before i figured what to do guy from Rescom mailed & called on the phone my Boss and gave solution i posted here.
Salina - Kendo Girl
Is 21
Love & practice Kendo for 10 years
Likes Photography & Student Life
Create Pano Tours
Hates math

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-07
Salina!!! I love you!!!

it is working on win7 ultimate

thank you very much!!!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-07
I'm glad i could help giovani, But it was Smooth idea (, or. as decimal point) and guys from polish Reseller Rescom gave my boss ready solution, i just posted here and created short tutorial for Win XP)

Tourweaver is really nice program, very easy to use, shame version 7 had and still have so many bugs...

Maybe Ep should wait a little bit longer before release TW 7 ?

Nevermaind, good thing is that new builds resolving previous problems, and I still like to use EP products, even if i'm using it at work only, not for my own pleasure/hobby (it's too expensive to buy it for me. Student's budget isn't that big ...)
Salina - Kendo Girl
Is 21
Create Pano Tours
Hates math

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-09

I love you both,  Thank you Salina and Smooth, it works, but better yet, RADARS do TURN

Sincerely [;)]

Window7, 64 bits, CPU Intel i7-2600, the latest Flash and Java updates
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-12
Everything is working fine, but when I input radar spot on the map and want to calibrate them it is misplaced. I manage to make it work at the end, but it was harder then it should be.
Maybe in the next update it well be fixed.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-13

Hi Giovani, you can properly place the radar on the map by entering Lat and Long on the botom left corner...

Sincerely

Window7, 64 bits, CPU Intel i7-2600, the latest Flash and Java updates
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-13
Vertige said: "Hi Giovani, you can properly place the radar on the map by entering Lat and Long on the botom left corner..."

Yes i think it's more precise that way.

Lat and Long can be obtained from Bing Map. Check out smooth's post here: Link Posted by smooth on April-04-2012 at 8:57am

Salina - Kendo Girl
Is 21
Create Pano Tours
Hates math

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-14
I know how to put radar. but when I want to calibrate the direction it is the problem. the spot is near my original spot but not on the place where I put it.
at the end I manage to work when published, but it is not the solution...suggestions?

thanks
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-21

Hello,

Because of somany bugs in version 7.0, I also return to Tourweaver 6.5.

However I would like to have the Bing Maps, as "easypano promise"

When it's possible??????

Message posted by easypano on March-30-2012 at 11:01pm
View easypano's Profile Profile Search for other posts by easypano Search Quote Quote Send Private Message Send Msg
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
193 Posts
Regards
Luis