panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-06

Thumbnail Actions?

Hello,

I would like to be able to use the default thumbnail viewer so that it:

1. A thumbnail is clicked on and it opens the correlating scene (which it already does).
2. A thumbnail is clicked on and an action is performed such as playing music or opening a popup.

Does anyone know if this is possible using the regular thumbnail viewer? I know how to do it manually without using the internal thumbnail viewer but that is a lot more work then it should be.

Thanks!
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-07
I guess - it is impossible with default thumbnail viewer (?) Unless the new scene is opened along with other actions (so you can bind various things to the scene opening).

The only way - to create your own flash thumbnail viewer and implement whatever you like, but that's expensive (in the terms of work) solution, too.

Best wishes,
Madmux
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-09
Hi Madmux,

Thanks for responding :-)

What do you mean by "Unless the new scene is opened along with other actions (so you can bind various things to the scene opening."?

I just want to be sure that I clearly understand what you are saying.
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.