panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-26

'share partial resource' - where in TW7?

Hi all,
I'm trying to publish a TW7 tour but I can't see the 'share partial resource' option which is in Tw6.5 and earlier. This let me upload a number of tours via ftp. I've got a few tours sitting there so I always selected this option. I can't see it in TW7 - does this mean if I publish this TW7 tour it will mess up the previous ones?

thanks
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-26
I have never personally used it. I have always uploaded via ftp giving each tour a URL which gets indexed by google which can then be optimized.

Whats the advantage of Share Partial Resource??

Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-27
I have a number of tours on my server which are embedded into my website. When I upload tw6 files I can select a 'share partial resource' option which means that uploading different tours using different skins etc does not affect tours which I've already got on my web directory.
I'm worried that if I create a TW7 tour and ftp it this will overwrite settings on my previous tours.
I'll contact support and let you know the answer.
Thanks,
Forrest
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-28
Just received this message;

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Easypano.

The players of Tw7 and Tw6 are different. Player supporting Tw7 has been upgraded. And the option share partial resource includes the player. If you upload Tw7 tour and TW6 tour in same file, the Tw6 cant run smoothly, so it is strongly suggest that you can put them in separate files.

Hope this helps,
Forrest