panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-05-14

TW 6.5 Windows Standard

Hi..

I understand that there are updates for Google Maps/Bing - does this apply to the 6.5 standard editions? Same Api problem... can see map online - can't edit or add radar or hotspots when creating tours...

Grateful for any advice..

regards

Alan

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-05-15

Hi,

I'm sorry that Google/Bing map is not supported by Standard Edition of Tourweaver. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Joe

Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-05-17

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the reply. So I understand the situation is - that although it was available and I bought this version so that I could use it - because of changes by Google it no longer works - so it is a feature that doesn't exist now. If I upgrade to another version, and Google make changes and it doesn't work, I presume I would need to upgrade again - is that the position?

I would appreciate your clarifying the position - I haven't had this version very long - (purchased August last year). Have Easypano considered offering a good discount if the TW6.5 users need to upgrade - that would seem a fairer approach, and show some consideration for your customers.

Thank you for your consideration.

Alan.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-05-17

I think you may be confusing "Maps" with "Google Maps".  Maps means floorplans and is not the same as the Google Map function.. See here for a comparison between TW standard and professional.

Willie