panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-06-05

Day to Night Effect in Tourweaver

Dear Easypano Friends,

Recently, many users are consulting Day to Night Effect in Tourweaver. I create a simple sample of the effect and you can view it from http://www.easypano.com/twtest/jack/Day%20to%20Night/TourWeaver_Project21.html.

The button "Day to Night" may not be effective as soon as you open the link because the files need to be uploaded to internet. It will be available a moment later.

Best regards

Jack

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-06-05

Hello Jack

Good to see you back again. Hope you will continue to contribute to this forum.

Thanks for the night/day demo though it may be helpful for some if you could show a few screen shots of the steps involved. One observation I have... as an Easypano employee, could you not register the trial version  [;)] 

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-06-05
Mmmmmm....isn't it the same scene? or have I missed something..
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-06-05

I think Jack's intention was only to show the cross fade between the day image and a night image. Unfortunately, all jack did to create the night image was under expose the original to create the dark scene.
I have already used the night/day option here which may show off the technique better. I marked the spot and returned at dusk to take the night time image.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-06-06

Willie, yours delivers the point exactly...well done and a nice example BTW, are you keeping busy in the VR world?

Terry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-06-06

To be honest, most of my time is takin up with stills and floor plans for property sales. There has been an increase in demand for 360's this year which is good. We are hosting the British Open (golf) next year which means I am busy photographing holiday letts. The client needs both stills and 360's so that should keep my skills honed. The biggest problem is getting summer skies !!

Willie

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-06-07

Not so much of a problem for me, fortunately. We run our own independent estate agency and complement our web displays with tours(when appropriate)luckily all our work is within a five mile radius of the office  so its much easier to pop out and take stills or tours when the sun shines. Although we do tend to arrange measure-ups(floor plans and so on) at a time of day when, if the sun is shining, we get what we need fingers crossed.

Terry