panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-06-05

Unable to save

I'm getting an error reading when I attempt to preview in TW7. It reads, "#0002003 : Unable to save! Please make sure the driver is writable and non - shared with enough space."

This only occurs after I have attempted to make slight changes to the thumbnail like nudging it's position. It changes ALL fonts on my computer. I have optimized and this does nothing.

Any ideas, I'm about to commit PC murder!!!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-06-06
I have the same problem and to get around it, I created a folder with the left and right thumbnail buttons (all three states). Once I add the thumbnail, I then specifically point to each of the buttons in the thumbnail property panel. I know it is a hastle doing this everytime, but it works for me. I then rename and save the TW tour files.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-21

I have the same problem. Any solution?

An update that will fix this will be nice

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-22
I have the same problem and to get around it, I created a folder with the left and right thumbnail buttons (all three states). Once I add the thumbnail, I then specifically point to each of the buttons in the thumbnail property panel. I know it is a hastle doing this everytime, but it works for me. I then rename and save the TW tour files.
Originally posted by willie on 2012-06-06 07:13

How did you changed your windows fonts back to default?
Thanks in advance

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-01

This is an older post but I hope it will help someone...

I found that the only thing the was keeping it from "saving" was the Thumbnail...so that being said if I unchecked the "horizontal" (next to the "style") and then previewed it...then rechecked the "horizontal" and previewed it seemed to work fine after that. 

B