panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-07-04

Flash Object Sizes

Hi All,

Is there a way to increase or decrease the size of a flash object within TW? I created some "info" icons that spin around which when clicked on pull up object information. To keep the distance perspective correct I have to create different sized icons, bigger icons for closer objects and smaller for further away objects.

It's a pain in the arse having to create multiple size instances to get the right perspective effect and from what I can tell TW doesn't allow you to resize flash objects.

Is it not possible or have I overlooked something?

Thanks!!
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-07-05

Load them as .flv movies and they will scale just as video footage is when pinned.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-07-10
Hi Smooth....off the top of your head do you know any open source programs that convert SWF to FLV? I just tried ConverterLite and AnyVideoConverter but they don't read the swf file.

Thanks!
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-07-10
format factory i believe will work for you

Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-07-11
Thanks for that Brazil.....unfortunately format factory doesn't read swf files either....odd.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-07-11

Mate, type SWF to FLV into Google or Bing and heaps of result pop up. I don't actually have any recommendations.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-14
did that. none of the free ones convert...but thanks.

I have another question......is there a way to make the objects (such as the player buttons) resize with the size of the screen?

I tried creating a button in flash and adding it to the main window, however when I shrink the size of the browser window, the flash buttons remain the same size......the flash objects that I add into the scene resize fine as I shrink the browser window.