panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-07-10

Tourweaver 7 for Mac has been released

Dear Easypano friends,

With expectation of Tourweaver users and the efforts of Easypano staff, Tourweaver7 Professional Edition for Macintosh is finally released. Thanks for support of all easypano sincere users.

Compared with Tourweaver Mac Starter 2.00 for Macintosh, more features have been supported in Tourweaver7 Professional Edition for Macintosh. The details can be found via http://www.easypano.com/tw/7/mac/beta.html.

The installer can be downloaded from http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html.

Another good news is that Tourweaver7 Professional for Macintosh shares the same license key with Tourweaver7 Professional for Windows. Please transfer license key in Help menu of Tourweaver7 Professional for Windows, and then you can activate the Mac version with the same license key.

Since it is a beta version, any feedback and suggestions of Tourweaver7 Professional for Macintosh would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Jack

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-07-15
I am very happy for the new Mac version.. it is very similar with the windows pro version.
The first thing that I noticed is that there is no options for adding Partial Panoramas. Why ? in the previous mac starter version too. Should we except in the final version of Mac 7 that option??
Also when you double click the scene from the right side to edit, there is no option to zoom in/out the scene (panorama).

I will test it further and let you know for any bug or suggestion..

best regards
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-07-24
Can I transfer my Tourweaver Mac Starter key to Tourweaver7 Professional for Macintosh?

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-07-27

License key of Tourweaver Mac Starter can't be used to activate Tourweaver 7 Professional for Mac, because they are totally two different programs. However, some users who bought Tourweaver Mac Starter can free upgrade their program to Tourweaver7 Professional for Mac. The time validity ranges from Aug.15, 2011 to the date in which the full version of Tourweaver7 Professional for Mac is released.

At present, Tourweaver7 Professional for Mac is a beta version. Once upgrade from Tourweaver Mac Starter, the program would not be downgraded any more.

Best regards

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-03
Thank you Jack for your respond. I did purchase Studio 2010 for Macintosh on 22 of March 2011. And have been waiting for full mac version since then. Do I have to wait until the full version is released or it will work on beta version?

Thank you!
Eugene Z.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-30
Jack please tell me asap whether there will be an option (adding partial panoramas) in the final version of tw for mac!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-09-05
Hi Jack, or any mac users

I installed the demo and it's not showing up in Lion

Do you know if Tourweaver 7 mac has support for Lion OS 10.7.4 or is it only working with Snow Leopard 10.6 etc. at the moment as it is still in beta.

...Thanks
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-09-22
I have installed on Mountain Lion and it is working. I don't know for Lion. I tested also on Snow Leopard, and there worked fine too.

I am very sad because TW for mac don't support partial panoramas, so I still use it on Windows :@