panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-08-28
mmetzing,

I see from your private message you now have it working. Getting the lettering "case" to match appeared to be your issue.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-28
Hi,

is Chrome problem solved now? how?

I've tried what Smooth said by replacing twviewer.swf but it just doesn't work.

...have the latest version of TW.

PLEASE HELP!

regards
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-28
Be sure the name of the .swf is exact!
My old .swf file looked like twviewer.swf when I uploaded the new one it did not overwrite it because it was TWViewer.swf.

I posted this earlier in the "Updates of Easypano Products" thread.

For your tours that are not rendering in Google Chrome, please do the following.

Download the latest Tourweaver
Once the download is complete, find your way to the program folder.
...Program Files (x86)\ Easypano\Tourweaver 7.0 Professional Edition\resource

In the resource folder you will find a few TWViewer.swf files. Upload those .swf files, overwriting the ones currently on your server.
* I did have to rename mine from TWViewer.swf to twviewer.swf.

Open Google Chrome, click the wrench icon and go to settings. Click History, Clear All Browsing Data, Drop Down Selection Should Be The Begging Of Time, Select Check Marks next to History, Cache and Cookies.

Tours should now render properly in Google Chrome.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-28
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on August-28-2012
mmetzing,

I see from your private message you now have it working. Getting the lettering "case" to match appeared to be your issue.

Regards, Smooth

Thanks for posting mate    Nice to have it out here to help the next guy in need.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-08-28
The new issue is that Full Screen renders to white and upon return from full screen the same is true. This was reported by another user on the Panoweaver forum.

Similar thing happened to Pano2VR a little while back and it appears to be a bitmap layering issue. Like the background is bought forward a layer.

Anyway whatever the case Easypano need to fix this.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-29
ok, now it works in chrome. But because i exported tour in TW6.5 because of android support now on android devices doesnt work anymore!! :(

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-29
After replace "twviewer.swf" it works, but slicing effect doesnt work. Quality of fragments doesnt change.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-29
Quote: Originally posted by panouser123 on August-29-2012

now on android devices doesnt work anymore!! :(

Hasn't worked on Android devices for sometime now. Search this forum for "android" and you will find my post complaining about it from several weeks back.

I submitted a ticket on the issue and was told that tours produced with Easypano products do not render on the Android device at this time.

Want to render on the Android? Find something other than Panoweaver and Tourweaver!
Caution should be used if this route is chosen. Flash is no longer supported on the new android device ( 4.0 and up). I believe the problem of rendering on the android has only just begun.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-30
i have TW6.5 and 7. If i export tour in 6.5 it works on android normally but if i export in TW 7 it doesnt work.

And Flash is supported on new android devices (4.0 and up). Try to export tour in 6.5 and you'll see that it works.

bottom line: TW6.5 doesn't work on Chrome, TW7 doesn't work on android.

and the biggest disappointing thing is that EASYPANO just doesn't do anything about it or they will do something when it will be too late, i will lose most of my clients!!!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-30
Quote: Originally posted by panouser123 on August-30-2012

And Flash is supported on new android devices (4.0 and up).

No, it is not.

No More Flash On Android

Just because tours produced with TW 6.5 are viewable on the android doesn't mean they will be supported in the very near future.
Take a new Samsung Galaxy running Jelly Bean for instance, Flash is not supported therefore tours made with 6.5 will not render.

Google threw a curve ball and no one was ready!

As far as tours not rendering in Chrome the instructions that have been shared seemed to have worked for the rest of the community. There are bugs with full screen, slice and other options that we are all anxiously waiting on from Easypano.