panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-23
Talk about a pain in the ass. This isn't an EasyPano problem, this is some crappy coding by Google and it doesn't just effect Tourweaver but also FFC when attempting to view your locally published project you cannot see certain videos that you have embedded until you actually send the project server side. Google has been notified numerous times about the coding glitch but have yet to even reply to the tickets.

You would think that the billion dollar company would immediately fix it, but they don't.
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-23
and it's not just effecting TW7, 6.5 is fizznucked as well.
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-23
I did as gyrapix suggested:

Quote: please can people who have concerns about this send an email to chromium@googlecode.com with the title:
Issue 144138 in chromium: tourweaver 7 tours that worked previously no longer work under 21.0.1180.83

I think that every single Tourweaver user should do the same so to elevate the ticket as quickly as possible.

I even asked my clients to help out if they would be so kind and also posted it on facebook so that my friends can help as well :-)

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-23
I thought there was something strange going on when both my desktop and laptop stopped playing tours.

I just restored my computers to a couple of days previous to get them running again. Not the perfect solution but it was enough to keep me working!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-24
it could be that google work on the principle that problems reported many times are looked at first, if they look at the number of tickets raised for an issue then my first attempt of raising the profile will fail (all the same ticket number) perhaps we should report the issue individually..

from within chrome

1. Click the wrench icon.
2. Select "Tools".
3. Choose "Report an issue...".
4. Add key details, including steps to reproduce the issue you're experiencing in the "Tell us what is happening." field and select the "Include this screenshot:" check box.
5. Click "Send feedback".

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-24
Just had a reply from Easypano via live help

'Chrome 21.0.1180.83 is released by Google recently and has a higher demandment for flash player. Our developers are testing the issue. It will be solved today. I am sorry for the all the inconvenience caused by.

Once the issue is solved, we will post news on our website and forum. Please pay attention to that.'

just lets hope we don't need to republish all our tours!!!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-24
Yeah....definitely don't want to have to republish all the tours. Hopefully it is just a snippet of code we can inject to one of the files to make them compatible.....fingers are crossed :-)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-25
Hopefully it's solved tomorrow?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-25
I dont use chrome. but I have just checked it and its just a white page. Thanks for the heads up so now i can notify my customers.

Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-27

I have sent a new ticket to Google as well. It sucks that we are dependant on everyone else to make our business' work....

I dont use Chrome either but I happened to check it out before posting a new tour and found the problem. Now I have 0 customers wanting a tour because they only work in 1 browser........

mmetzing