panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-08-27
My test shows if you replace the twviewer.swf in TW 6.0 with TWViewer.swf from the latest build of TW 7.0 and rename it with the correct case (all lowercase) twviewer.swf it will allow the TW 6.5 tours to display with Google Chrome.

You will though need to clear the browser cache.
I haven't tested any older versions - you are welcome to try and report your findings.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-27
! week after purchasing the Easypano software, Google stopped working and we were not informed about getting the API. I will not try and learn how to use other maps within the tours due to other companies doing the same thing (possibly) Now I have to go through all of my tours and fix them? This is a bunch of crap. So now I have paid customers that have tours that dont work and I cant even creat new tours without downloading new files. My files worked fine and now we got to go through all of this? Im looking to replace Easypano as this was one big waste of money!!!!!!!!
mmetzing
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-27
It seems evry time I dont use the tour software for a week or so, I come back and something is broken and we have to go through a bunch of hassle to fix it. Who has time to go back on EVERY TOUR and fix them? What about the ones we arent even hosting? I have to recontact every cusomer I ever had and then try to get them the new update so their tour will work correctly? This is totally stupid and we dont have time to go back and fix everyones tours for free while not making new sales.....what are you all thinking? 
mmetzing
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-08-28

hi

It is not necessary to download the player. It can be copied in root installer directly.

Right click the icon of Tourweaver ----- open file location ----- resource folder ----- TWViewer.swf

You can also go to installer file directly on your hard disc and find out relevant file.

Best regards

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-08-28
Jack,

How about you just make a download link to the actual .swf files for those who need them?

Not everybody is running TW7.0, nor wants to download the 80+ mb install file just to copy a few hundred kb .swf files.

You also need to answer the questions that people are asking about what needs to be done for pre-existing tours that are already online that were built using older versions of Tourweaver, like TW 3.0 etc.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-28
I remember this same situation happened a few years back when Adobe updated Flash Player from version 9 to 11. Tours that were built using TW 5 for Flash 9 now no longer loaded in Flash player 11. It took me a good six months to go back and update every tour I had ever built. Now the same thing is happening again. We need to swap out the twviewer.swf file with a patch version in order for tours to work in Chrome.

I can just see this same issue happening again and again in coming years. EP...is there no way to build tours without using twviewer.swf? Or at least future proof it somehow to prevent compatibility issues from cropping up again? Just makes the case for HTML5 over FlashVR that much stronger for me.
For the highest quality virtual tours around visit www.vrtours.com.au!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-28
Yet another day goes by and I can no longer build tours that work. Easypano's support is no good! Has anyone tryed other software that compares to TW? What is recommended? I wont go through this repeatedly. Easypano....what a waste of money that was!!!!!
mmetzing
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-09-14
Hello friends!

Good news. Google updated Chrome! Our tours are running as well. I didn't updated my twviewer.

All features are working fine. The problem was not Easypano at this time, but a Chrome update that seems to be resolved.

by.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-10-07
Does it really need to swap these 3 files before it can work?
firionicable
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-12

That's very good news! Thanks Vemvirtual.

----------------------
Hello friends!

Good news. Google updated Chrome! Our tours are running as well. I didn't updated my twviewer.

All features are working fine. The problem was not Easypano at this time, but a Chrome update that seems to be resolved.

by.
Originally posted by Vemvirtual on 2012-09-14 17:13