panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-09-17

flash button dont work. tw5 and tw7

I was trying to build some buttons with flash for the navigation in the tour. I put the flash button on the scene and add an action to it, but when i try it, the action is not responding. The button works right, but there is no action triggered when i click it.
So, i try this: in the same button, i have changed the swf file that i was made, for one taken from the sample that came with the tourweaver, and then, it works just fine. so, im doing something wrong with my button, but i dont know what could it be. the swf is a simple button simbol, that take two different animations of footprints, made, each one, with two little png files that keep looping.
Is there anything special to have in mind when i do these buttons?
I also realized that, when i end my animation in a single image, with no actions attached to it (from flash), it works fine, but i need to trigger the animations to make it look like a button, so its not a solution for me.
thanks.

PD: i use tw5, and also the demo of tw7, with the same results. For the animation, i use flash 8 and also test it with flash cs5.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-09-17
Flash 8 uses Action Script 2 (AS2) Tourweaver requires AS3.
That said, try making your Flash animation and assigning the action to it from within Tourweaver as if it was just a simple image.

Regards, Smooth
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-09-18
thanks, im going to try that and come back with the results.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-09-18
it works! thanks Smooth.