panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-10-24

FLV Video Audio doesn't stop

I've seen several threads on this - but no solution:

I've added an FLV video to a popup window. It will open correctly, then play fine. But the audio will not stop if I close the popup window.

I do not have it set to loop.

I DO have the first Action on the Close Button I'm using set to Stop Movie, then Close Popup Window, then open other popup Window.

The PopUp Window functionality works fine.

I could try converting to swf, however - my source footage is originally wmv, Flash does not support wmv import very well.

I have Adobe Media Encoder - swf output is not an option.

TW Pro Version: 7.00.120508

-Mike

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-10-24

By the way ...

Yes, I've just installed the latest version of TW7.

I am now on Build 7.00.121023

The problem still continues.

-Mike

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-10-24

Another odd thing:

I've added a 2nd PopUp Window, with another FLV video. Functionally - they work, but I've noticed an additional item:

On my video's, I've included the Standard Track bar. If I PAUSE the video playback, then restart it (using the Track bar controls to Play or Pause) - this is when I will have the problem with the Audio not stopping when I close THAT window, and go to another PopUp Window.

However - if I do NOT TOUCH the video - as it originally opens and begins playing - THEN ... it WILL stop, and go to the other window.

I've intentionally used two separate PopUp Windows, for two different videos ... and if I do "mess with" the Track bar controls on BOTH, and go "back and forth" between the two windows ... yes ... I will have overlaying audio from both video's playing ... even though BOTH windows are now closed.

-Mike

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-10-25

Still more info ...

FLV video audio not stopping seems to be related to the use of the Standard Track bar.

If I remove the Track bar and select "none" - video's will stop every time when I close the window.

If I USE the Track bar - but do not "touch" it during playback - they will stop.

BUT - if I USE the Track bar, AND DO attempt to use it during playback - yes, the audio will continue after closing the window EVERY TIME.

Seems to me like this is a "BUG FIX" needed ...

-Mike