panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-10-29

Can HTML5 tours generated by tourweaver run on windows OS for mobiles?

There is my question: can HTML5 tours generated by tourweaver run on windows OS for mobiles?

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-10-30

I'd suggest you make various versions smaller and smaller and test with Flash output.

At this stage Easypano products only export HTML5 for Safari browser.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-10-31

Unhappy to know that easypano totally forgot devices Androïd and the other mobiles else. It would be a great and good new for us, customers, because there is nothing else. It would be a "coup de maître" for easypano to develop for mobiles!

maybe thus they understand what we are speaking about...

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-06

I coulnd't agree more... and that kinda answers a question I had in my recent post "HTML5 work arounds" It appears somewhat half cocked that EP didn't consider this issue. Also it would be cool if they offered a feature to add pop-ups etc. relevant to the size of the output device instead of having to make various smaller tours. Then an auto detect for Android as well.

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-09

could you tell me what i have to add in index file for mobile like android; sorry for me english, I would like to make a virtual mobile folder and I don´t know what I have to add and where I have to add this; here you are my index:

<html>

<head>

<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Tourweaver">

<title>Bienvenidos</title>

</head>

<body>

<script type="text/javascript">

var _url="";

var _bi=window.navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();

if(_bi.indexOf("iphone")>0 || _bi.indexOf("ipad")>0 || _bi.indexOf("ipod")>0) _url="html5/sample1.html";

else _url="flash/index.html";

window.location.href=_url;

</script>

</body>

</html>

by the way; could yo tell me corret size for android and how much Weight should have each image.

thanks a lot