panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-08

No sound in movie rec

I just downloaed the trial for

Easypano Tourweaver 7.00 Win, 09-29-2012

Builder: 7.00.120929

I am now using the "MOVIE REC" funtion and whenever I add a sound file (MP3) for background music, it will not play it.

Is this a bug or am I missing a step.

I simply click on "Movie REC" and at the section at the bottom there is an option for sound, I clicked and navigate then selected the sound file but when I test or export the video, I cannot get any sound.

Can someone check on this for me please.

Thank you

EDITED:

I took a further look at the section where I click to add the sound and noticed that no matter where the sound file is located on my computer it will still reference to
"..\Project11\Sound\" in the box for the file. Could this be the issue?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-09

Am I the only one having this issue?

Is there someone from Easypano reading this?

I have an urgent matter to take care of and I just need to know if this program can be the solution to what I am looking for but I need to know what's going on with the sound issue.

Can someone from Easypano answer this.

Thank you

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-11

OK

This may not mean much to anyone reading this but if by any chance someone is reading this and can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

I need to use this for a project but I just need to know if the issue is on my side or if it's the program, that's all I need to know.

I tried this Click here but I cannot get any sound (See original message above)

Can someone try this and let me know.

I am using latest TourWeaver and Windows 7

Let me aks again
Is there anyone from the company Easypano reading this post, are the forum moderators reading this?

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-11-12

As far as I know audio doesn't export with the "Export Movie as a Video" option even though the page you linked to seams to suggest it should/might!

This I assume is done post production using whatever video software you use.

The quality output in video format has always been that low that people rarely use or ask about it.

I see nothing in the Tourweaver user manual about audio in Export Movie as a Video option.

Really it's a question for Easypano to answer. Email: support@easypano.com

Questions on the forum are rarely answered by Easypano staff, you are relying on other Easypano software users.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-11-12

The audio file importing option is initially designed for publishing virtual tour. It doesn't work in video. At present, background music can be imported in publish menu. However, it only works in virtual tour rather than video.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-12

The audio file importing option is initially designed for publishing virtual tour. It doesn't work in video. At present, background music can be imported in publish menu. However, it only works in virtual tour rather than video.

Originally posted by Jack Easypano on 2012-11-12 03:48

There is indeed a specific reference in the instuctions here that background music can be added to the video export (panorama movie).
Point #3 here

http://easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-56_567.html
3. You can set the moving playing time,speed and time interval between panorama movies as well as add background music into your panorama movie.

This particular option to add this background music it related only to the movie export so it only make sense that the sound is meant to be exported as a part of the movie regarless of the expected quality.

Thank you smooth but this is what's on the instuction page

"You can export your virtual tour into  High definition video format, which can be played on your TV and  other  equipments direcly. FLV virtual tour is also supported.

Movie REC is one of the best features of Tourweaver. you can add background sound into the panorama,

set the angle of panorama movie starting point, publish it in many formats"

This clearly suggest that not only is the video quality good but you can add sound to it.
If Movie REC is one of the best feature of this program (Stated above) how then can it be know to produce low quality. That make no sense.

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-11-12

In the user manual (not online) under "Export Movie as a Video".

These are the instructions supplied with the program.

What results are achieved are reality. Words in promotional material don't necessarily match expectations.

That said, Easypano claim "Comparing with tourweaver6.5 the video quality is optimized a lot." so maybe? Results from 6.5 were very average to say the least.

Still, sound is not an export option to Video movie as Jack has confirmed.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-12

Guys, I got that it will not export sound with the movie but the documentation is still missleading.
I have already found a way to add the sound to it after I make the movie  but they need to correct the instructions they have online.

Thank you

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-01-16

Bit disappointed myself. Very misleading to have an audio file to attach, but you can't export.

Also noticing some distortion in the movie slide show that I don't see in the preview mode.  

Should have done my research better on a viable working product.  My bad.

Kenneth