panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-27

Pop ups by scene

Is it possible to have a pop up window show only while a certain scene is being displayed? I want to place an image into a popup that is linked to another website but only want that window to show during a certain scene only. Can this be done?

mmetzing
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-11-27

Yes, it is possible.

I showed previously in this panorama

You use a text area linked to scene and replace text with either an image or flash .swf file.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-27

I did this but the image did not allow for and Actions. Can I do this and have actions as well?

mmetzing
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-11-27

I would use an image and convert it to .swf using another Flash program and add the url to the Flash movie.

Bring the Flash .swf into the textarea that is linked to scene.

When adding the URL to the image be sure to select _blank to open the link in a new window or tab.

Flash Demo Builder, Incredishow etc from www.increditools.com or similar.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-11-30

Hi, I've done this for a few tours. Have a look at Hotel Tour and click on Room Info on the top right of the menu. This will open a seperat menu for the rooms. When you click on one of menu items the scene will change and a popup opens.

You can add this action to any button or hotspot i.e. action 1 Link to scene, action 2 open pop up.

I also like to add web links then to an image.

Check out this demo I'm working on. When the tour starts you'll see an open window. Click on the "hier ein Beispiel" button to close that pop-up and open a second one with a weblink on the image. I used a button and added the action. Test Link

Hope that this helps.

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm