panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-11

Easypano when will we see updates

Easypano I think I speak for most of your users when I sayplease get with it.  

Most of everyone here is still using TW6.5 because it seemsto be still more reliable than TW7.  How long has TW7 been out and we still do not have a version that we can use on aregular basis, not to  mention the need we are all feeling when it comes tocreating great virtual tours for smart phones as  well as tablets.  Android and html5 devices are growing sorapidly that you need to get with it.  I feel like we are stuck at a place where I cannot provide my clients with anygood virtual tours for these devices. When it comes to flash and PC driven tours I feel great about what wehave to offer, but  android and html5 are a must in today’s market place and wereally have no good options from easypano at this time.  The features that can be found in flash needto be rapidly developed so they also work in  html5.  I am not a hater of flash and I actuallyreally like flash, but the writing is on the wall when  it comes to html5 ondevices other than PCs.

I also think that all of your users feel like they are inthe dark when it comes to seeing bugs fixed and improvements made totourweaver.  We all go months and monthswithout ever hearing anything from Easypano about what and when we can expectto see some changes coming.  

So I guess what I am saying is we understand that technologyis changing rapidly and it can be tough to  keep up at times, but we are allfalling behind more and more every day, so please try to be more  transparent onwhat’s going on and when we can expect to see some improvements totourweaver.  Give us a reason to believein Easypano again.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-12-13

Thanks for your support to Easypano products. 

Tourweaver 7.5 will be released very soon (most probably next week) with some changes, such as html5 for Chrome, Combobox, Listbox,Compass, Music, various transition effect, as well as Gyro effect and many others are all supported in html5. 

The weigth of the tour has been greatly decreased, which will help speed up the loading speed dramatically. Many more improvements on Flash tour have also been made in this version. 

Another new version f Tourweaver with brand new player engine can also be expected in one or two months while hmtl5 tour for Android, Firefox and IE10 are also undergoing at the same time, and we can see that it will not be too long to come.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.

Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-16

Good to hear. I am excited to hear of some of the new features for html5. Will users of TW7 get a free upgrade to TW7.5? Thank you for your response and I look forward the new version.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-17

Yes. All the users of TW 7 Pro/Std will get free upgrades. 

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings. Inc.