More Bugs In Final Release Of TW 7.5
I've tested the final release of TW 7.5 and here’s some more bugs I have found:
• Gyro effect gets stuck a lot and freezes. Please fix this and give us an option to choose whether to use it or not. It shouldn't be set by default to 'on'. I don't want every tour I build in HTML5 to have the effect and especially when it doesn't work very well.
• The auto rotation of a scene doesn't work on ipads and iphones. It used to. Please bring that back.
• When using the thumbnail box in HTML5 you can’t scroll up and down with your finger to select other scenes.
• I have tested an HTML5 tour in all web browsers on an Android tablet and all the interface elements show up such as the thumbnail box and buttons for navigation etc, but the panoramic image doesn’t show up. All I see is a blank white screen. When I select another panorama from the thumbnail box it does change to that pano but it doesn’t show up. All I see is white space. Did you not test a tour on Android devices before releasing TW 7.5?
• The thumbnail box in HTML5 tour is not displaying thumbnail images properly. They are really tiny and shrunk right down for some reason.
• You have reversed the direction the panoramic image pans when viewing HTML5 tours on an ipad or iphone. In TW 7 when you dragged towards the right hand side of the screen, the pano would pan to the right. When you dragged your finger to the left the pano would pan to the left etc. NOW it goes in the opposite direction! Please switch it back to the way it was in TW 7 or give us an option to select which way the panoramic images pan when dragging your finger in the output settings or something. This is very annoying!
Once agin you have released the final version of Tourweaver BEFORE all the bugs have been ironed out and without thorough testing. When are you guys going to learn! SERIOUSLY! I have given you heeps of feedback in the BETA period and told you about so many bugs but none of them have been addressed in the final release. Very very disappointing EP!