panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-01-29

More Bugs In Final Release Of TW 7.5

I've tested the final release of TW 7.5 and here’s some more bugs I have found:

• Gyro effect gets stuck a lot and freezes. Please fix this and give us an option to choose whether to use it or not. It shouldn't be set by default to 'on'. I don't want every tour I build in HTML5 to have the effect and especially when it doesn't work very well.

• The auto rotation of a scene doesn't work on ipads and iphones. It used to. Please bring that back.
• When using the thumbnail box in HTML5 you can’t scroll up and down with your finger to select other scenes.
• I have tested an HTML5 tour in all web browsers on an Android tablet and all the interface elements show up such as the thumbnail box and buttons for navigation etc, but the panoramic image doesn’t show up. All I see is a blank white screen. When I select another panorama from the thumbnail box it does change to that pano but it doesn’t show up. All I see is white space. Did you not test a tour on Android devices before releasing TW 7.5?
• The thumbnail box in HTML5 tour is not displaying thumbnail images properly. They are really tiny and shrunk right down for some reason.
• You have reversed the direction the panoramic image pans when viewing HTML5 tours on an ipad or iphone. In TW 7 when you dragged towards the right hand side of the screen, the pano would pan to the right. When you dragged your finger to the left the pano would pan to the left etc. NOW it goes in the opposite direction! Please switch it back to the way it was in TW 7 or give us an option to select which way the panoramic images pan when dragging your finger in the output settings or something. This is very annoying!

Once agin you have released the final version of Tourweaver BEFORE all the bugs have been ironed out and without thorough testing. When are you guys going to learn! SERIOUSLY! I have given you heeps of feedback in the BETA period and told you about so many bugs but none of them have been addressed in the final release. Very very disappointing EP!

Nick1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-01-29

You still can't size Scene viewer. As soon as you click on it, it goes to full. Also if map mode is set to Best Fit, when you size a radar for a room it is not properly sized.

Kerry

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-01-29

Completely agree.  Very frustrating!!! We need to have the options of having the html5 the same way that it was in 7. The features may be great for some but I think the majority of us would like to have the choice.  For some reason I am also getting a speaker image up on the screen and I have no audio in the tour. How do I get rid of that?  Give us the option of removing the Gyro effect and bring back the tour to where you move your finger on the ipad one way and the tour does not go the opposite. That to me is like the crappy google street view.  You guys are better than that.

Alan1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-01-29

Totally agree with you guys in the Gyro effect theme, it should have a option for on and off.

Besides that I´ve been having problems with hotspots on the HTML5, they keep disapearing...very frustraiting...

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-01-30

Dear All,

Thank you for all your prompt feedback. I would like to answer the issues above one by one.

1. Gyro effect gets stuck and freezes. Gyro effect can't be supported on Android devices at present. Please send me the link if your html5 virtual tour can't work well with Gyro effect on iPad and iPhone.

2. Select image in thumbnail. The issue has been submitted to our developer to optimize.

3. Panoramas doesn’t show up. Html5 virtual tour can only be viewed on Android 4.0 or above, which is told on our website.Please check your Android edition.

4. Tiny images in thumbnail. Please tell me the concrete devices ande dition No. on which you test the tour. Thanks.

5. Direction of draging. I published a tour into HTML5 format withfull version of Tourweaver7.5, but the direction is right the way as you described. You can visit http://gallery.easypano.com/test/Jack/750/_html5/Project9.htmlto have a test. Whatever, I think it will be better if we add a button inpublish menu so that you can select the draging way by yourself. I will also discuss with our developer about this issue.

6. I would also inform our developer about the sound controller issue.

Again, thanks very much.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-01-30

What about my issues?

Kerry

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-06

Hi, Pls help the vr i created with tw7.5 html5 version not working at all. Here's the link:

http://www.virtual-marketing.net/novasaujana/vr/html5/NovaSaujana.html

It stucks at "analyzing configuration". -.-||

Thx

ca