panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-01-31

problem with Panowalker

Sorry guys - I know this is the wrong section for asking about Panowalker, but the proper one seems to be abandoned for ages. Maybe some of you use that app, and may help me.

I'm using the Panowalker 2 trial version, but I can not get any project working, because when I click on Project1.html as output, the green loading bar stops at about one third of its lenght and nothing else happens.

You can see a shot of that here:

I tried Panowalker on both Windows 7 32 and 64 bit and on XP 32 bit too, with the same result.

Can anyone help me please?

Thankyou,

Alessandro

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-01

First up i don't use this program,so I may be well off the mark, however, from my experience with Tourweaver, this problem was seen when "Slice Display" was selected in the flash settings in exporting the tour. it may be worth checking that.

Willie 

Preview My Home  -  Pro user since TW v1.3 & PW v4.0 (August 2005)

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-04

First up i don't use this program,so I may be well off the mark, however, from my experience with Tourweaver, this problem was seen when "Slice Display" was selected in the flash settings in exporting the tour. it may be worth checking that.

Willie

Thankyou Willie,
I experienced slice display problems with Tourweaver in the past, but sadly Panowalker doesn't have such an option, so it must be something else.
Maybe could it be related with java machine in some way?

Thanks,
Alessandro