panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-02

How to enable gyro ?

Hi 

How do you enable \implement gyro effect in Tourweaver 7.5?

Thanks

Boothy

Stephen
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-02-04

Gyro effect can be enabled in the latest updated virtual tour software released on Feb.4, 2013. In the defaulted toolbar in html5 format, the last button is used to turn on or turn off Gyro effect. Please transfer license key in help menu and update the installer at http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html right now.

Best regards,

Jack

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-04

I am glad to see that that Easypano is getting bugs fixed much faster than in the past.  It is so important that we have a stable version so we can start producing virtual tours for our clients with the new TW7.5.  With that said I haven't been able to test all of the bugs that are suppose to be fixed yet, but am experiencing a problem with the load window progress bar when color is set to black.  When it appears it has a yellow glow at the bottom.  Not sure what is going on here, but I wanted to let you know.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-04

Unfortanately I have spoken too early. There are still many bugs that need worked out it appears. The tour within flash seems to be working okay, but the html5 version seems to have many issues.

1. the drag mode setting is backwards.

2. please change the html5 laoding window box to a color such as black or gray as the blue box just doesn't go well with many peoples designs. At least black looks classy and can go with almost all projects without clashing with other colors.

3. make is so you can choose to totally disable the gyro effect in the publish panel

4. the transparency backgrounds on my popup windows quit working after I open one and close it and try to re-open or open a new one it goes to 100%.

5. the pano showed up on the iphone the first time very distorted and then nothing appear would appear after that.

6. in the design mode in TW when changing from thumbnails horizontal to vertical the navigation arrows do not all get changed so when you hover left the up arrow might show

7. the virtual tours do not seem to show correct raios on an iphone

8. There are all sort of other issues that i cannot think of right now or have not found yet, but i guess thats what easypano is suppose to do when they test it before releasing a version. Please get us a useful version soon as we all have projects we would like to use these new features in.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-25

gryo effect tourails video sumbit please thankyou

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-14

Most of the problems with the HTML5 version on 7.5 TW has to do with the distortions and sharpness of the pictures that are very blurry in the edges!!

I think interactive360 has good point too!!

There should defenetly be an on/off button for the gyro and the sharpness of the 7.0 version and distortions as well as hospots were good.