panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-27

To Easypano:

I find it quite interesting that Easypano has commented back on some of the recent posts on the forum, but keeps neglecting to address any of the post related to their customer service and the issues related to the latest release of TW7.5.  I would be embarrassed if I released something with some many problems that the user couldn’t even use it to produce an end product.  I would do anything I could to reassure my customers that we are doing everything we can to get things fixed and how sorry we are for the inconvenience this has caused, but instead Easypano likes to leave us in the dark with no idea of when we might see a useable product.  Why should any of us continue to wait around for Easypano to get their act together?  Easypano if you truly value all of us as customers you might try responding to our questions and keep us update with progress related to when we might see a stable version of TW7.5.      

interactive360
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-02-27

Thanks for your words, reflecting some bugs of our work that need to be optimized.

In fact, some issues are the same as that of mails so I will not post the anwsers here. I am sorry for my carelessness.

Some project issues can be very easy to solve, but others may be a little complicated. Thus, response time would be different. Thanks for your understanding. Besides, sometimes, project issue can't be solved without project and published files. To solve problem quickly, it is suggested that reference files downloaded link can be offered as per your question.

Honestly, we have done a lot to optimize our programs gradually and try to offer professional service to our clients, although we sitll have a long journey ahead.

In a word, we accept the suggestions and feedback from all our clients and will try out best to improve our efficiency and quality.

Best regards&

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-12

FIXING THE DAMN PROPERTIES AND ACTION BOX SO IT ISN'T CUT OFF AT THE BOTTON is time consuming??????????????

Clip the code out of TW 7.0 (that did work) and every other version before 7.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And DON'T ask me to do another trouble ticket, all you do is close them without any fixes or solutions.

360Steve_OH