HOTSPOTS DISAPEAR IN HTML5
My hotspots just disapeared on the html5 version...
Anyone out there had the same problem??
They are all PNG
Thank you for your feedback.
Please download a file from http://gallery.easypano.com/test/Jack/SenceSet.zip
It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.
I'd like to bring a few commets on the HTML5 version.
Most of the problems with the HTML5 version on 7.5 TW has to do with the distortions and sharpness of the pictures that are very blurry in the edges!!
There should defenetly be an on/off button for the gyro and the sharpness of the 7.0 version and distortions as well as hospots were good.try to replicate that!
Another good point were brought by interactive360 in another chat:
2. please change the html5 laoding window box to a color such as black or gray as the blue box just doesn't go well with many peoples designs. At least black looks classy and can go with almost all projects without clashing with other colors.
3. make is so you can choose to totally disable the gyro effect in the publish panel
4. the transparency backgrounds on my popup windows quit working after I open one and close it and try to re-open or open a new one it goes to 100%.
5. the pano showed up on the iphone the first time very distorted and then nothing appear would appear after that.
6. in the design mode in TW when changing from thumbnails horizontal to vertical the navigation arrows do not all get changed so when you hover left the up arrow might show
7. the virtual tours do not seem to show correct raios on an iphone
8. There are all sort of other issues that i cannot think of right now or have not found yet, but i guess thats what easypano is suppose to do when they test it before releasing a version. Please get us a useful version soon as we all have projects we would like to use these new features in.