panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-18

Map Viewer

Hi Guys,

I have created a tour with 4 maps which are hidden. The Map View is activated by clicking on a button that opens & closes the Map View.

This works fine but only shows the level that the scene is on with all the other radars on that level. I want to be able to shuffle through the maps while being in the Map Viewer.

I have tried to place a button outside the map view to change the maps which works but when the map view is closed I am unable to click the level button and open the viewer it seems like you cant select (link to map & Show/Hide map view) at the same time in the actions panel.

If you know how to navigate a tour you will work it out but, but most people will be clicking on the level button and nothing will happen unless they click the open/close button.

Any help would be great guys.

Thanks,

Stealth360

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-18

maps added in map viewer can be displayed one by one. But it is supported in professional version. Are you using professional edition? Besides, it would be better if you can share a link of your virtual tour.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-18

Hi Jack,

I am using the professional version, the issues come with the fact that my map viewer is hidden and you can't ask a button to Open/Close map viewer & link map at the same time.

Stealth360

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-19

Please send your project to easypano_tech@yeah.net via www.wetransfer.com. I would check the issue of hiding map viewer.

If you would like to shwo one more map viewer at the same time, it is suggested that you may try to realize it with other components rather than map viewer. For example, you can put map viewers in popupwindow and put maps in popupwindows with image components.