panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-22

Tilt ...Is the "tilt" different in HTML5 and Flash?

I created a tour that the client requested it NOT to go all the up nor down and to have it work in HTML5 so I published it via "Automatic Flash/HTML5" and set the tilt (Min:-65 Max:75) in the Flash version my tilt settings to not view all the way up nor down (basically an easy way to cut out the tripod and that hole with no up shot pano) are working great. However the HTML5 version goes all the way and all the way down like there are no restrictions for the tilt. If I adjust the tilt (Min:-25 MAx:30)so far that the Flash version Spherical panos are acting like a Cylindrical panos and while it kina works, I can see more in HTML5 then in Flash. Thats not right!

Any one have any thought?

In other words...why is there a "Automatic Flash/HTML5" option if I have to make two separate tour to have a HTML5 tour and a Flash tour that work correctly?

B

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-22

Sorry Im using 7.50.130204

I downloaded 7.0 a played with that before I purchased 7.5 and everything just works so much better in 7.0. But it is watermarked or whatever they call it (Trial Version) If I only had a key for it :(

B