Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-28

What's wrong with this picture?

My original completed spherical images are the following format:

color jpg

3998(w) x 1999(h)

size: approx 1MB

This has been my workflow for over 10 years.

When Tourweaver 7.5 processes the tour for html 5.0 this is what my images look like.

What is wrong with this software????  At this point I can't figure out why the software is doing this to my images.  I tried redownloading the software but the results are the same.

I submitted a ticket but haven't heard back.  Are there any width restrictions I need to work with?

na studios

www.nastudios.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-28

Here is what happens when I do a tour in 6.5.  The output is normal.  This is very frustrating because I'm right in the middle of a project and the software is not working correctly.  I am running the following config...

Windows 7 Home Premium

64 bit operating system

8 GB RAM

na studios

www.nastudios.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-29

This has been a complete waste of time and money.  EasyPano support team has been useless.  In order for me to publish tours to work on an Android device I have to first publish the tour in 7.5.  Then I need to publish the tour in 6.5 and pull the IPad IPhone Images and paste them into the 7.5 published files in order to get things to work.

This should have been taken care of in 7.5.  This was not an upgrade in software but a serious step back.  

Don't offer a NON BETA software to the public if it is not working!  This was complete oversight on your part and this should have never gone to market.

When you finally fix your issues in version 8 I'm sure we will have to additionally pay for that too!

FIX YOUR SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your tech support has not been helpful.  I have supported you since version 1.2 and this has been the biggest disappointment yet. 

There is no where in your manual that tells me what the correct size the final sphericals are

na studios

www.nastudios.com