panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-29

Requested a Refund

Just to let the forum members know...working with Tourweaver 7.5 Pro has been such a nightmare that I have formally requested a full refund of my money and I will stick with the stable version of 6.5.

This version of the software should have never been released to the public with so many bugs in it.

I will gladly purchased a stable version of the software once it actually works.

I will also let the forum members know if I am given a problem by EasyPano on the refund of my money.

na studios

www.nastudios.com

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-03-31

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by.

Easypano will take its responsibility. However, since Tourweaver7.5 is a software, and some problem may be caused in particular running environment. That is why technical support is part of Easypano after-sale service.

Please list your problems in details and provide relevant files: such as project and published files. We need to test the issues.Thank you. The files can be sent to easypano_tech@yeah.net via www.wetransfer.com.

Here is also a suggestion for Easypano users:

Free trials of easypano products would be provided on Easypano website: http://www.easypano.com/free-trial.html  Please download the trial and have a test before buying the product.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-01

Jack,

I already submitted the entire project files a week ago using wet transfer to your support team.

There reply was to reduce the panos by 10 pixels and closed the ticket.

I tried reducing the images by 20% and still got the same results.

I have been using your products since 1.2.  Perhaps I should have downloaded the free trial first but never had a problem with your software before.

na studios

www.nastudios.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-01

Here is also a suggestion for Easypano users: 

Free trials of easypano products would be provided on Easypano website: http://www.easypano.com/free-trial.html  Please download the trial and have a test before buying the product.

Originally posted by Jack Easypano on 2013-03-31 22:23

Wow, thats the answer we are waiting for... instead of building a proper piece of software, you telling us to to download a free trail first.... It a real shame!!!!!!

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-04-02

It is just a kind suggestion for new users, not an excuse getting rid of the responsibility. Whatever, I also agree with what you said, that is, providing a proper piece of software comes first.

Maxxnas1, please try the mothod below to test whether your issue of blank and white scenes in HTML5 virtual tour can be resloved.

Please download a file named "twwinpro.exe" at http://gallery.easypano.com/test/easypano/twwinpro.exe

You can find the same file in root installer of Tourweaver7.5 professional. Please replace the original one with the newly downloaded file.

I replace the file and import your panoramas into Tourweaver7.5 to test by publishing the virtual tour into html5. You can check the result at http://gallery.easypano.com/test/forum/_auto/Tourweaver_Project81.html

If you still have other issues, please feel free to contact our support team.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-03

Jack,

Rita sent me the following message:

The torweaver7.5 has made some improvement in algorithm, which caused some images to become  blankin the virtual tour.  Your problem can be solved through replacingthe file named twwinpro.exe in the root direction with the file in theattachment. 

I took the attached twwinpro.exe file that Rita attached and placed it in the root directory of 7.5 replacing the original .exe file.  The results were EXACTLY the same.  The problem is not images becoming blank.  The problem is how it is handling the publishing of the files.  Once again, I am attaching photos of what is happening.  Why is 7.5 doing this to my images?  How can I resolve this problem?  SEE BELOW

Images produced with Tourweaver 6.5 on publish (iPhone iPad HTML 5 Folder)

na studios

www.nastudios.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-03

Here are the same set of images produced with Tourweaver 7.5

Once again...the problem is with the software and how it is publishing the HTML images.  

I did test your link and everything works fine.  So my question is why isn't your software working on mycomputer?  I want to resolve this.  I want to keep your product but if it doesn't work properly on my computer then I am still requesting a refund.

I'm not a newbie at this and I have been using your products for 10+ years.  I assumed there was no reason to download the trial software as your software has always worked for me in the past.  I feel I am running a respectable computer system so I can't understand what the problem may be.

My System:

Dell Studio XPS 8100

Intel Core i7 2.80GHz CPU

8.00GB RAM

Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 64-bit Operating System

na studios

www.nastudios.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-03

Glad to see that easypano found the time to launch their new and improved EP-SKY where we can gain credits to redeem for easypano products. How about we get the products working as they should be before we worry about crap like this. I love the fact that we can redeem credits for something that doesn't even work. We have all been waiting for over 3 months since the launch of TW7.5 to get a version that works. How about we start focusing on the things that really matter like getting your customers a usable product. Easypano will not have any need for the EP-SKY if there is no one to use it because we have all left. I am not quite sure what happened with Easypano over the last few years, but something has changed.  The last few releases of TW have been so littered with bugs upon their release they are not even useable. Who even releases a product with that many problems?  And to later tell users on the forum to try the free trial before downloading to make sure it works. That tells me that they have little faith in their products working. I have never seen a prominent software company telling the customer to try their product to make sure it works before buying. It should work if you are selling it! The Easypano of old put out good products that worked with little to no problems. Either get with it and start focusing on getting TW7.5 working or tell us that we need to start looking for a different software to meet our virtual tour needs.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-05

Well said!

I am also a long standing customer since 26/12/2005. I invested in the upgrade TW 7/7.5 on good faith that this product and extra functionalities would be stable and less bug free, WRONG!

Regards,

Paul

360Turismo

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-12

me too.. i need a refund, and get a stable version

http://ascendvirtualadvertising.com

william12