panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-10

Windows 8 Issue

Is anyone else having problems publishing on Windows 8?  I have a licensed version of 7.5 Standard and a trial version of 7.5 Pro.  With both when I am editing the POV of the immersive image TW does not save the new POV.  I am also creating a link to URL from my logo to a web page and that logo appears to be a hyperlink but does not work.  

These are just 2 bugs I've discovered of late.  I'm working with a colleague who used 7.5 Pro on a Windows 7 machine and he is able to get everything described above to work fine.  That makes me wonder if it's Windows 8.

Any help would be appreciated.

jerry1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-11

I will test the two issues on a win8 system and reply later. If you have found any other issue, please tell us immediately.Thanks.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-12

Thank you Jack.  The link to the icon is working IF the page is live on a server.  It wasn't working when it was loaded from my desktop.

The images can still not have the POV at start up changed.

jerry1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-15

When the tour is uploaded onto server, it is displayed with browser flash player. But when you view the local virtual tour, flash palyer on your machine is needed.

Please visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html

and add your location hard discs into globalsecurity settings panel to have a test again.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-15

As for the FOV value setting, I also tested on a win8 syetem, but it works on our machine. Could you please tell the concrete value and send a download link of your project? I would like to test your project.