panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-16

Please Give Us Good News

Jack Easypano please tell me you guys are getting close to another release of TW7.5 without a bunch of bugs. Do you have a timeline of when this might happen?  I have all sorts of people asking for html5 versions I am starting to get under the gun. We are entering a very busy time and I need html5 like no ones business.  I have been providing some work arounds for my clients for now, but I have some really big clients that I do not want to disappoint.  Please give us some updates on the progress of fixing the bugs.  

With all of this said please do not hurry to get another version out and still have it littered with bugs.  Please make sure to release it ready to go.  

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-16

A free updated edition of Tourweaver 7.50 would be released before or in next week. Some problems would be fixed in the edition. However, in case your issue is not covered in this edition, it is highly appreciated that you can send your issue to support@easypano.com so that we can fix it in updated edition.

Besides, if you have any urgent project problem, please send your project to support@easypano.com immediately and describe your problem in detail.Our technical support team would response as soon as possible.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-17

That's good to hear that we should be getting another version very soon. It does however concern me that you use the word some problems will be fixed and if there are others that are not solved please send them to the technical team.  I would hope you would have all the problems fixed before releasing another version, but I guess we will have to wait and find out. For your sake and mind I hope this is a bug free version that we all can use to actually create virtual tours and start making money with it.  I have my fingers crossed.  

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-17

I for one would be pleased if some of the basic issues are fixed even if it means not being able to use all the HTML5 features. As long as a panorama works, links to the next, pop ups function and external links also function... well then I'll be able to provide a stable environment and add additional features when the following updates come along.

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-21

I am just chiming in to add another voice to this matter.  I too have clients who are really perturbed obout my not being able to provide a product in html5.  The Flash product runs beautifully and I hope that support of flash for desktops will remain for a long while but it seems that for mobile devices, "Flash is dead" unless there is a huge ground swell of very compelling support for this at a consumer level.

I have been a supporter of Tourweaver for several years and I trust that you will do what is needed to make it work in the HTML5 environment but I have to stress that this issue is becoming critical now and the sooner it can be resolved, the less damaging it will be to my own client relationships.

Thank you in advance for your hard work on this.

Alan

Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg: