panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-30

TW 7.50.130427 Review

Jack Easypano...

I am glad to see you guys got another version released of TW.  I have done a quick review and want to let you know what I found.

Kudos:

1.Nice job integrating the loading screen to include an image as well as a customizable loading bar with color.  This looks way better than the light blue box and gives us the ability to customize it to our projects.

2.Everything in flash continues to work great as far as I can tell.

3.No more apparent issues with white, gray, or distorted images.

4.Overall it appears that you guys are close to getting everything back on track and working seamlessly. We appreciate the effort and hope to see more very soon.

Issues:

1.Drag direction still seems to be backwards.  When I select drag in the same direction it goes the opposite.

2.When viewing on the iphone images, buttons, components, all seem to be enlarged by about two times there actual size resulting in things not fitting on the screen correctly.

3.Transparency in popup windows do not work all the time. In my case the first window that pops open works, but thereafter they all go to 100% opacity.

4.The iphone images are very poor quality.  They are very blurry.  I am only guess but I imagine that they probably look bad on android smartphones as well.

5.Ever so often on html5 when closing a popup window some chinese writing (I assume that is what it is) appears in a loading style window and then fades away.

6.My iphone and ipad are asking me if I want to allow the device to store more than 50mb offline.  Is it possilbe to only do this if they are wanting to save the tour to view later offline?

To my pleasant surprise things seem to be headed in the right direction.  My hope is that you guys can get us a quick turnaround on issues people are having so we can really start to use TW to its full potential. Thanks again for getting us a new version.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-04-30

Hopefully we can move forward and get this issues ironed our once and for all

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-01

Hi, nice to have a new update of Tourweaver with many bag fixed!

But there are some issues i have seen...

At new HTML5 version, are the radars on the map have wrong direction about 90 degrees.

When we have some hotspots with effect walk through to other scene, at the HTML5 go again to wrong direction of the target scene (pan & tilt).

When we have lock the minimum and the max pan on a panorama, at the HTML5 does not work well (lock about 180 degrees wrong).

At the Flash version the "zoom in" and "zoom out" buttons in 3 browsers does not work well (in Chrome they don't work at all).

Continue the good job, we are here to support you and you to support us

Thanks

Michele
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-05-02

Thank you very much for your feedback. Our developer will test these issues. However, When I test some features with the new edition, such as the zoom in/out buttons, the buttons do work in browsers, including chrome. Thus, it would be better if you can provide a link of your virutal tour.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-08

Hi Jack, you're right it was my mistake with "zoom in - zoom out".

On tour i made i put texts with actions instead of buttons.

Sorry ...and thanks for the support.

Michele
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-15

Jack Easypano.

Another problem I came across is the thumbnails are not showing the hover or selected color.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-05-16

Selected color of thumbnail sometimes is shown when previewing or publishing virtual tour, such as the border color. I also tested other settings, but the color can be shown. Could you please assist to show the situation?

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-23

Not sure what was happening, but it seems to be working now (thumbnail hover color).  With that said I am experiencing some other issues with HTML5:

1.When I select the drop down list instead of appearing on top of everything else you can see other elements showing through such as other drop down lists and buttons. Also if I have more than one drop down list on the page when I select from another drop down list the last scene I was viewing still reads out on the other drop down list box.

2. The toggle button feature does not work as it seems to stay on the toggled setting.  It does not show the original image. Also the show hide function for google maps does not seem to work.

3. The audio keeps looping on a scene even when it is set up to only play once.

4. Also I noticed that the tour does not rotate smoothly all the time on its own. Sometimes it is faster and jerks a bit.

5. When closing a popup window the transitions only does fade in and out... nothing else.

6. Map viewer displays the same map even when I select a different scene that has a different map

7.  Changing the images on the thumbnail do not take effect on the rollover image in flash

Small issues but issues I need resolved to keep all my existing tours working properly when updated to Html5

A couple feature requests:

1.ability to add actions to radar button.  For instance when you click on the radar button within a map it would close the map popup.

2.ability to add actions to thumbnails.  For instance when you click on the thumbnail it would close the thumbnail popup.

3. Since flash and html5 function differently especially when it comes to touch devices it would be nice to set actions for flash modes and html5 mode seperately

interactive360