panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-05

Facebook and Easypano tourweaver - EP Sky just doesn't 'cut it'

Hi all,
Sorry I've always been a fan of EP products but the new design of the panoeasy is just not helpful, in my opinon.  Previously I could embed a tour scene into my facebook page and people could launch it from facebook, now they have to go into the EP site and it just looks awful.  Personally I'd prefer to be able to design my own skin for facebook and not have any panoeasy advertising 'great way to share your life' type stuff coming up - but now users come out of facebook and go into panoeasy and it looks awful.  I've had to size the skin to suit facebook but now it just looks so unprofessional.

I'd happily pay for a direct EP upload to facebook option but, to be quite honest, having the professional version of tourweaver I feel that should be covered in the cost as it is.

Sorry guys,

I don't like the panoeasy site at all.  Please can we have some more options here?

Thanks

Forrest

www.actualeducation.co.uk

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-05-06

We have updated player and you can embed panorama or virtual tour onto facebook and people can also launch it directly on Facebook now. Please have a try.

In fact, EP-SKY has almost all the effects that ieasypano can achieve. Panoramas and virtual tours hosted onto EP-SKY can be shared onto not only facebook, but also twitter and Google+. Besides, you can also free download virtual tour components on EP-SKY.

In addition, Google map will be shown if your 360 image is hosted with latitude and longitude info.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-06

Thanks Jack,

How do I post directly to facebook?  When I have a TW scene now I click on publish to facebook and when it comes up on my facebook page I get a link to EP Sky - how do I get it to launch without the facebook user having to come to EP sky?
Many thanks

Forrest

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-08

Click facebook logo below each panorama or virtual tour, and then log into your facebook account. The virtual tour will be shared onto your facebook and people can visit it on facebook directly.

Besides, you can also simply post the panorama link on your facebook and then it can also be viewed on facebook directly.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-13

Forrest,

if you are using facebook with 'secure' connection (url is starting with https:// instead of http://)   , your tours won't play directly at your wall, but a link to the tour location  is available.