Still Need Fixed
This is a repost since I have yet yo get a reponse from Easypano. Seems as if Easypano pays attention to new post, but forgets to look through the existing threads as new comments are made. I figure this way they will see my post.
1.When I select the drop down list instead of appearing on top of everything else you can see other elements showing through such as other drop down lists and buttons. Also if I have more than one drop down list on the page when I select from another drop down list the last scene I was viewing still reads out on the other drop down list box.
2. The toggle button feature does not work as it seems to stay on the toggled setting. It does not show the original image. Also the show hide function for google maps does not seem to work.
3. The audio keeps looping on a scene even when it is set up to only play once.
4. Also I noticed that the tour does not rotate smoothly all the time on its own. Sometimes it is faster and jerks a bit.
5. When closing a popup window the transitions only does fade in and out... nothing else.
6. Map viewer displays the same map even when I select a different scene that has a different map
7. Changing the images on the thumbnail do not take effect on the rollover image in flash
8. Still seeing chinese writing sometimes appear in the loading area in html5
9. Sometimes not all the buttons or graphics get loaded before the tour starts. If you refresh they appear on the second load
Small issues but issues I need resolved to keep all my existing tours working properly when updated to Html5
A couple feature requests:
1.ability to add actions to radar button. For instance when you click on the radar button within a map it would close the map popup.
2.ability to add actions to thumbnails. For instance when you click on the thumbnail it would close the thumbnail popup.
3. Since flash and html5 function differently especially when it comes to touch devices it would be nice to set actions for flash modes and html5 mode seperately