panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-28

Still Need Fixed

This is a repost since I have yet yo get a reponse from Easypano. Seems as if Easypano pays attention to new post, but forgets to look through the existing threads as new comments are made.  I figure this way they will see my post.

1.When I select the drop down list instead of appearing on top of everything else you can see other elements showing through such as other drop down lists and buttons. Also if I have more than one drop down list on the page when I select from another drop down list the last scene I was viewing still reads out on the other drop down list box.

2. The toggle button feature does not work as it seems to stay on the toggled setting.  It does not show the original image. Also the show hide function for google maps does not seem to work.

3. The audio keeps looping on a scene even when it is set up to only play once.

4. Also I noticed that the tour does not rotate smoothly all the time on its own. Sometimes it is faster and jerks a bit.

5. When closing a popup window the transitions only does fade in and out... nothing else.

6. Map viewer displays the same map even when I select a different scene that has a different map

7.  Changing the images on the thumbnail do not take effect on the rollover image in flash

8. Still seeing chinese writing sometimes appear in the loading area in html5

9. Sometimes not all the buttons or graphics get loaded before the tour starts.  If you refresh they appear on the second load

Small issues but issues I need resolved to keep all my existing tours working properly when updated to Html5

A couple feature requests:

1.ability to add actions to radar button.  For instance when you click on the radar button within a map it would close the map popup.

2.ability to add actions to thumbnails.  For instance when you click on the thumbnail it would close the thumbnail popup.

3. Since flash and html5 function differently especially when it comes to touch devices it would be nice to set actions for flash modes and html5 mode seperately

interactive360        

interactive360
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-05-29

Thanks for your feedback.Do these issues occur in one virtual tour? Could you please provide your virtual tour link for a test? It would be better to provide your project, too. We will test all the issues one by one.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-31

You should be able to recreate all this issues on your own as they keep occuring in all the projects I have created.  Also I have many work arounds I am using to get my projects working in html5 for now, but the number one thing that is frustrating me is the chinese writing that appears on the screen sometimes in HTML5.  I do not want this popping up when my virtual tours are showing to my clients or their target markets.  Is there an immediate fix for this?  

interactive360
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-06-03

Yes, we can recreate all the issues on our own, but the result may be different. For instance, I create a tour adding an audio file in the scene property panel without checking "loop", and it will not loop after playing once. You can check it by yourself at http://gallery.easypano.com/test/forum/audio/_flash/Tourweaver_Project10.html

Besides, for the Chinese words shown in HTML5 tour, it is resloved in the latest edition. Please reinstall your program and make sure you are using the latest. It would be better if you can send a link or published tour with this issue. Thanks.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-06

So the reinstall did work to get rid of the chinese writing... thank you.  I have run into another issue with html5 and showing the correct map with the defined scene. I have different maps for different scenes but they are not changing.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-06-07

Do you add radars on each map? With radar, scene can be sychronized with each map.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-07

That maybe correct, but I am using the map function in a different way and do not use radars.  I have used this function in the past on several of my projects where you specify the map you want to display under the scene parameters.  It works in flash and I need it to work in html5.  thanks

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-12

In HTML5 upon export the partial panorama is backwards.  So instead of viewing what you set in the parameters you see the oppposite.  It works okay in flash just not html5.

interactive360